Travelocity-US BANK Sept 8, 2006

Posted on Friday, September 8th, 2006 at 6:58pm CDT by f1d5e52f

Company: Travelocity-US BANK Sept 8, 2006

Dear Complaint Center,

My wife and I have been dealing with our own bank for several months and have furnished them with everything. What else can we do. As soon as this is resolved we do not wish to bank with US Banks any longer. They seem NOT to favor the customers side at least the ones in charge of getting your money back. Fighting with them is like having a part-time job and they give you deadlines.

The Blues

Fax 866/229-9625

Case #: 0535-12JUN06

July 25, 2006

Dear Sharon,

Per our conversation at 12:25 PM July 25, 2006 regarding the over charge. You have requested a receipt from the hotel and explanation of us trying to resolve this matter directly with Travel Velocity.

On May 10, 2006 after reviewing our on line banking we noticed a charge of $144.00 that was incorrect.

I then called and spoke to Morgan at 210/507-5998 with travel Velocity and tried to explain that this was incorrect. Morgan became very nasty with me and said “ Yes, this is your charge” I asked her for a fax number to fax her the receipt from on line that they sent to us via e-mail. Morgan said no. I then asked to speak to a supervisor and she said no and put me on hold for over ten minutes before I hung up.

I then called and spoke to Michelle at USBANK to explain that we were overcharged. So Michelle gave us the difference of $60.00 credit. The total charge was $85.96 which included there fees of over $20. This was for checking in on the 8th of May, 2006 and checking out on the 10th of May, 2006 for a total of 2 days. The difference should be $58.04 credited back to our account out of the $144.00. I tried once more to call Travel Velocity and spoke to Josh and explained that there was a mistake and I wanted to fax him the receipt sent to us via e-mail from TRAVEL VELOCITY. He would not give me the fax number and put me on hold for over five minutes before I hung up.

When I did check in at the hotel on the 8th of May, 2006 I had to wait for over an hour and a half because the hotel did not have our reservation from Travel Velocity. Willie at Travel Velocity faxed over a booking # to Rebecca at the Palace Station.

I will contact Palace Station for a copy of the receipt or at least proof of my stay but I am sure they said I did not need one since this was already pre-paid through Travel Velocity.

This Travel Velocity is running some short of a SCAM and we as customers should NOT tolerate this. With your help the banks can STOP these scams and keep these companies HONEST.

SECOND LETTER..............................................................

Fax 866/229-9625

Case #: 0535-12JUN06

Sept. 8, 2006

Dear Sharon,

Per our conversation on Sept. 8, 2006 regarding the over charge. You have requested everything with the confirmation. I would like to point out something very, very important to you. We BANK WITH US BANK and you, US BANK represent us. Please try to represent us in a professional and customer - Banker relationship. When you asked for proof of how many days we stayed at THE PALACE STATION, I furnished you with this from a print out given to us in person by the manager. TWO DAYS!!! I have been on a merry-go-round with you and believe that you are NOT taking us seriously, NOR do you believe us.

After I got off the phone with you on Sept 8, 2006, I called Travel Deals-Travelocity and spoke to Yvonne. She again would not let me speak to a supervisor but offered to help. She also mention in her notes that Morgan claimed that she was yelled at. Quit the opposite. I should have been put through to a supervisor instead of being toyed with by this company. Kind of like that AOL guy who tried to cancel his service and was toyed with. I am sure you heard of this on the NEWS and INTERNET. When I explained to Yvonne that I had the CONFIRMATION, she offered to review it and refund the difference. I am faxing this CONFIRMATION to you and Yvonne hoping that someone here does the RIGHT THING!!!

Sharon, you have all that was requested of us and should have NO PROBLEM crediting us back the difference of $58.04. As your customer and all the facts in front of you , do the math $32.50 times 2 days (confirmed by manager in a print out from the Palace Station Hotel in person) equals $65.00 plus their fee of $20.96 added equals $85.96. Now this is on the CONFIRMATION from Travelocity with the web address and date printed at the bottom. Are you following me here. Our Visa-Debit card was charged $144.00. IT WAS OVERCHARGED BY $58.04. $58.04 SHOULD BE CREDITED BACK TO OUR ACCOUNT WITH ALL THE PROOF IN PRINTOUTS. WE HAVE FURNISHED YOU MORE THAN ENOUGH THROUGH OUR FAXES. WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM US. PLEASE CREDIT US BACK $58.04 ASAP.

_____

All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.