Koons Tysons Corner Cheverolet.

Posted on Thursday, September 7th, 2006 at 12:03pm CDT by 6868e4bc

Company: Koons Tysons Corner Cheverolet.

I purchased a 2006 Trailblazer through the dealership. At the final purchase, I was charged for Gap Coverage and was told that they would also pay the deductable if anything should happen. I read the fine print and it explicitly said otherwise. I also bought the paint and dent coverage at that time. Since then (approx. 4 months) I had to return for service and I was told that the paint and dent coverage was only for manufacturer defects and did not cover anything else. Both of these show a total lack of knowledge on their part.

A defective battery had to be replaced as it was leaking. The engine compartment was not cleaned and as a result the power steering lines were corroded and rusted. I was told these will not be replaced even though the battery was defective.

Through all this, I have been to the dealership 5 times (of which 3 were a waste because when I showed up at the "scheduled" time, I was told to come back because I wasn't on the schedule. I would never recommend them to anyone.