Garnett D. Greene Photography - Complaint against Garnett D. Greene Photography

Location: 1006 Myrtle Avenue
BALTIMORE, MD, 21201, US

Category: Wedding Services

My deceased Son (Captain Oliver Antoine Jr., US Army), prior to his death

entered into a contractual agreement with Mr. Garnette D. Greene. Mr.

Greene was to be the photographer for my Son's wedding which was to take place on August 6, 2005 in Maryland. As per this contract, my son mailed two checks totaling $800.00 to Mr. Greene for the deposit. Mr. Greene acknowledges receiving both checks.

On July 16, 2005, my Son died as a result of a massive heart attack at Prince George's County Hospital in Landover, MD. On July 18, 2005, Mr. Greene was notified of this death and a request for a refund was made. He

requested and was provided with the contact information for the name and location of the funeral home so that he could verify the information. Mr.

Greene was later provided with a copy of the death certificate. Mr. Greene has repeatedly refused to refund the deposit and has not responded to letters, and telephone calls.

As the executor of the estate for my Son and a victim of Hurricane Katrina, I have tried unsuccessfully for over a year to resolve this issue with Mr. Greene. He has refused all of my attempts at reaching an amicable resolution.

I am requesting assistance in getting back the refund of the initial $800.00 due to the fact that the services were never rendered and that the contract states that in the event of an "Act of God" neither party shall be liable and a full refund will be issued.

Sincerely,