www.cellphoneshop.net

Posted on Wednesday, September 27th, 2006 at 5:47am CDT by 74dfe0d5

Company: www.cellphoneshop.net

Hello, I ordered some headsets for my cell phone last week and I received the headsets this week. The first product I had ordered from cellphonesshop.net was good so I had no reason to think otherwise. To my shock the headsets did not fit my cell phone as noted in the advertisement.

When I realized the problem I emailed them and enclosed all information as noted in order to get a Return Authorization (RA) number and address to return the product. Cellphonesshop.net had a "within 14 day, no questions asked policy". Well since I have tried to get the RA number I have been questioned via email no less than 3 times instead of given a RA number.

I believe cellphoneshop.net is stalling for time so my 14 days will run out. Please document this merchant as someone people should not do business with because their refund policy stinks. Thank you, Mrs. Linda Hornbuckle

_____

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small Business.

99b00016, 2008-02-24, 02:11PM CST

This is very helpful. Thank you for taking out the time to post this; your effort has prompted me to select another vendor.

ea681dc6, 2008-03-20, 06:48PM CDT

I bought some cell phone cases specifically advertised to fit my phone and they were so small, the cord couldn't even fit. I followed their return procedures and got no responses, even after eight tries. Do yourself a favor and don't buy anything you think you would ever have to return. They act like you don't exist.

8c398f2c, 2008-05-15, 02:09PM CDT

I ordered a cell phone through Amazon. I haven't received yet (more than 3 weeks). When I contacted them their respone was not useful.

POOR order management

3c363247, 2008-07-16, 01:57AM CDT

Cellphoneshop provides some of the worst customer service I have found. They sent me a bluetooth Motorola product that didn't work. I bought the same model from best buy that worked fine. I question whether Cellphoneshop really sent me a true Motorola product. Then when I asked for a refund ... I have gone back and forth with them with four emails and have still not received an RA number. Looks like a stall to me. I have contacted my credit card company.

70b7a88f, 2009-08-05, 11:06AM CDT

I have received 3 orders from CellphoneShop.net and never had a bad experience. Their prices are some of the best you'll find for accessories. It's unreasonable to expect their seriously discounted merchandise to be indestructable or to last a lifetime. You get what you pay for and their prices reflect a reasonable value.

ebcdfabd, 2009-08-23, 03:00PM CDT

Thank you very much for the warning. I was just about to place a large order with this company for accessories for my new cellphone. I consider myself to be a smart and educated consumer, that is why I researched this company on the BBB website and was shocked at what I learned. I then googled the companys complaints and found your story. This posted complaint will save a lot of consumers a lot of problems. I hope this makes you feel better knowing that you were able to stop these crooks. Thanks again.

7938b7b8, 2010-02-07, 04:43PM CST

This reader's experience has been duplicated for me.

I ordered a battery for an HTC Touch Pro cellphone before Christmas, along with other items, and they sent a battery for the wrong model--an HTC Touch Pro2 instead of an HTC Touch Pro. They honored their return policy and sent me a replacement battery -- except that it's also for the Touch Pro2 so it's still wrong.

I complained again and got a letter back saying they had already replaced the battery in January. "Is something wrong?" they asked!!!

I cannot tell if they are venal or stupid, but the effect is the same: after 6 weeks I still have no usable battery.

jose alvarado, 2013-01-05, 08:25PM CST

DEAR SRS. THIS THE THIRD TIME I HAVE POSTED A MESSAGE CANCELLING ORDER NUMBER CELL PHONE SHOP 8885958. I DID IT HALF HOUR AFTER THE ORDER.I MADE A MISTAKE , I CALLED MY BANK AND I SENT THREE LETTERS CANCELLING THE ORDER AND CLAIMING MY MONEY BACK . I CALLED ALSO 1866 381 1670 AND THE PHONE IS ALWAYS BUSY.WHAT ELSE I HAVE TO DO ?I DO NOT WANT THE EQUIPMENT . STOP THE ORDER PLEASE.JOSE ALVARADO 787 538 1682

carter R., 2013-07-15, 10:12AM CDT

I RETURNED an item cell phone blocker on 6/22/13 tracking #9500110645683170516741 I was to receive my cost of returning and the cost of the item credited to me charge card to this date nothing. Are you going to hold up your end of the agreement or not? Please return my money as told you would!