Condor Capital

P.O. Box 9054

Hicksville, NY 11802-9054

RE: Account # 27097

Dear Alicia,

I am in receipt of a letter from you dated 9/14/2006 stating non payment of a motor vehicle loan originating 7/30/2001. Your letter indicates non payment for the months of June 2006, July 2006, and August 2006 and that I am in default.

I have been having issues with Condor every since the vehicle was reposed in error last year (June 2005). After speaking with a supervisor back then I was told that the error was on the part of your organization and that the records will be updated accordingly.

The vehicle was taken June 2005 under the assumption that the scheduled payments were not made; when in fact I received a letter saying the payment was not due until May 2005. No one seems to be able to produce a copy of this letter when you had possession of the car and my copy was left in the vehicle. I then paid $1200 which included a repo fee of $465 so that I could, instead of arguing back and forth, prove that I was not in default. Once I got the car back 2 days later, I immediately faxed the letter to Condor and FINALLY someone with intelligence realized the error of there ways and vowed to “straighten everything out”, and “apply the repo fee to the next payment” which meant that my next payment was not due until September 2005. (Two (2) payments made in June for June 05 and July 05, plus the $465 to be applied to the loan as the August 05 payment) This, I know NOW, was never done! This is intolerable and inexcusable!

Now here we are again with notices and threats when I have been diligently making the proper payments every month via bank check(s). The enclosed print out from my bank indicate such, including payments of June 2006, July, 2006 as well as August, 2006! I was only able to refer back 180 days, but will search for my statements at home to prove regular payments have been made. I have also employed Western Union who is researching on there end all of my “Quick Collects” that was made to you through them including the double payment in June 2005 for your error!!!

Page 2

I ask with deepest respect and sincerity to please cease the threats and harassment by updating your records to indicate the account is in good standings. I know we are close to the end of our relationship and your financial institution would prefer full payment/ satisfaction of the debt in lieu of a 7 year old vehicle with 150K miles and worth less than half of my balance due.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss further (203) 676-6496. Should you have any questions, please email me at: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_63633# I am pleading for comprehension and some form of respect and consideration. I am only standing for what I know is true and factual! Please be advised that I am and will continue to produce proof of payments and unlike the enclosed complaints will stand my ground until the end. I feel your organization is deplorable to say the least and I have enclosed similar testimonials to verify my standings. What a relief to know that I am not alone in feeling prejudged, betrayed, threatened and duped by Condor Capital Corp. Dealing with Condor Capital has been, to put it mildly, excruciating!

Respectfully Submitted,

Anjanette Dawkins-Jones

Sick and tired and SICK!

ENCLOSURE(S): Condor Capital Corp. Letter dated 9/14/2006

Bill Pay History 3/2006 – 9/2006

Complaint.com printouts (3)

Better Business Bureau Complaint Summary

PS I have yet to begun to discuss or disclose records of the harassing and threatening telephone calls I have been receiving since the commencement of the loan agreement. Even in the past when your records were, in your world, “accurate”, the disreputable telephone calls were/are still endured.

CC: Charles W. Dawkins

Hicksville, New York 11801

Michael Hawkins, Secretary

Condor Capital Corporation

Hicksville, New York 11801

Better Business Bureau Serving Metropolitan New York, Inc.

257 Park Avenue South, 4th Floor