Servis UK / Appalling Customer Service

Posted on Thursday, September 14th, 2006 at 1:38pm CDT by dd7b1cae

Company: Servis UK / Appalling Customer Service

It seems that this experience has been shared by others concerning this company.

Servis UK Customer Care department is incorrectly named as they are actually no help at all.

After waiting six weeks for our dishwasher to be fixed with no effect; it was only the shop we bought it from that was able to get us a replacement item.

They fob you off with the following scripted and rehearsed responces:

* 'always a 7 to 10 day' wait for parts that never turn up

* state that they are unable to make external calls

* state that all managers, team leaders are in meetings ,on holiday ,not in building

Still even recorded letters signed for to Customer Services Director, Kevin Mote get no reply.

Please think twice before buying any of their products because if they go wrong then G*d help you if you have to call for help.

52d64b0b, 2008-05-15, 05:14PM CDT

I will NEVER buy anything else from Servis-I have had a dryer for less than a year and it has broken down 4 times so far. Ever had the feeling you've been sold garbage?

a1db0417, 2008-07-16, 06:57AM CDT

This is true right down to the full stops, i bought a servis washer/dryer and after 5month it compleatly packed in working.After god nos how many phone calls i eventualy got through to sum1 who said theyd send a engineer out. He came looked at it said it needed a part n went.3 weeks later im still waiting for this new part,my 3 week old baby has no clean cloths left n my 18month old has hardly got ne left. i rang service again n they keep fobing me off. You dont expect to pay over 300 quid for sumit that breaks down after 5 month.

aa3be952, 2008-09-23, 10:26AM CDT

I could write a book about this matter and still there would be no reply.

i could not agree more with the above post.

the only thing left for me to do now is legal action with yes more cost to myself......servis in my opinion= pathetic