My points bogus Back To School Contest

Posted on Friday, September 1st, 2006 at 11:48pm CDT by cc96f1fe

Company: My points bogus Back To School Contest

I was very happy to see that I was one of the winners of a $200 Old Navy gift card. I went back and checked all the winners for all the days and suddenly noticed that I was no longer a winner. No explanation provided, no acknowledgment of my complaint, nothing. All my info was current and correct. I've noticed quite a few different names that leads me to believe this contest is either not legit or rigged. Just an FYI that if you win something, don't count on actually getting it. Ebates, Mr. Rebates & Fat Wallet are much better reward websites. I've actually been receiving money from them for years! Mypoints sucks! I guess that's my point on the matter.

Not just any fan, an LA Kings fan.

Go Kings Go!

3716457c, 2008-09-29, 09:31PM CDT

MYPOINTS OWES ME GIFT CARDS i COMPLAINED

TO THEM THAT IT HAD BEEN 3 WEEKS SINCE THEY CLAIMED TO HAVE MAILED THEM-SO THEY FROZE MY ACCOUNT AND STILL NO CARDS.

3716457c, 2008-09-30, 06:36AM CDT

Today I get an email stating that the gift cards were returned as "undeliverable" and the points were credited back to my account. Well the account is still frozen and the mailman is a freind of mine- what a pack of liars!!!