Hampton Bay ceiling fan with light.

Posted on Saturday, October 28th, 2006 at 5:38am CDT by d02b6e3e

Company: Hampton Bay ceiling fan with light.

I bought a Hampton Bay ceiling fan with a four socket light fixture. The light does not work. I've replaced the switch and checked all my connections twice and still no light. It is a considerable amount of work to uninstall the unit, dissassemble, and repack it just because some fool wired the light assembly wrong. I could fix it myself if I only had a wiring diagram for the unit but of course I be gosh darned If it neither came with one nor does ther seem to be a website with such information available. I cant get any assistance from HOME CHEAPO either. If I had a Lowe's within 50 miles of me I would never shop HOME DEPOT AGAIN! Everything they sell is junk, never worksor is missing parts and is of sub standard and would be rejected by any other merchant So it is of my opinion that Junk stores sell junk items. I'll never buy so much as a nail there again I'd rather pay a little more and get something I can at least use.

1d78fa5f, 2008-04-09, 08:56AM CDT

I, also, purchased a Hampton Bay ceiling fan from Home Depot and my son installed it. The lights have never worked but my spouse has been sick and we haven't persued getting the lights fixed. After reading your post, I feel that we have the same problem. Did you ever get this resolved?