Complaint against Tata Indicom PCO connection

Customer Care,

Delhi,

Subject: Complaint against not getting PCO connection

Dear Sir,

I regret to inform you that I applied for PCO connection vide your receipt no. 0004084 dated 7th October'06 for Rs. 800.00 (Executive Name is Sanjeev and Phone No. is 9873064825 which is now out of service). On 9th Oct'06 my father had visited to your Old Ishwar Nagar Office regarding this matter that time your executives inform us that you will get this connection within a week.

This is bring to your kind notice as per your commitment, Estimated due date was 16th Oct'06. But till date I have not been getting my PCO connection nor any response from your side after so many complain through mail or email. Now finally you have forgotten your commitment and your executives says that this money is not deposited in your account and Ex-Executive left with the job. But it not a fair deal I have your legal receipt. Please note that my work is suffering for want of the PCO connection. I, therefore once again request you to please give PCO connection immediately without any further delay.

Please treat it as Formal Notice other wise I will be forced to hand over the all papers to the Consumer Forum for the recovery of the amount at your risk and cost.

Thanking you,

Near Agarwal Dharmshala

Mehrauli,

New Delhi-30

CC: 1. Consumer Helpline and

2. Department of Consumer Affairs, Govt. of India for information and necessary action

please.

_____

Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta.

e40d8df0, 2008-05-24, 11:48PM CDT

I have taken your 6 conection std line (PTB) and it's require to recharge voucher of Rs 1500, but it is regret to say that said voucher not available at your Disturbuter M/S Parmi Marketing Pvt ltd Chembur ,Mumbai. In result my 2 std line are closed .It is requested please make necessary arrangement to available said vouvcher at said disturbuter as earlier.

e40d8df0, 2008-05-24, 11:54PM CDT