The LIMITED/ dress slacks

Posted on Monday, November 6th, 2006 at 6:34pm CST by f14a4fa3

Company: The LIMITED/ dress slacks

The Limited is a high priced clothing store for women;On October 17th, 2006, I purchased a pair of dress slacks for my daughter.......it was going to be a gift for her.........altho I tried to give them a check, their check-out-the check machine, would not accept my check, it had an old street address on it......I wanted my daughter to be able to get the $84.00 back if she took the hight priced pants back ...........as she did........they were not true to size and did not fit her.........so I had to give them my debit card;...........now my daughter tried to get the money back from them, which they stated they did not have a problem with, if it was within 90 days...........which it is............and they also stated they would not need my debit card either.............soh, what happens........they would not return to my daughter the 84.00............I shall let everone know how decietful the practices of Limited store is.........and how they tell "fibs".......just to get you to purchase clothes, and then when you have to return them for not fitting, refuse and give you a hard time.............These practices are NON-American....................in my book.The Limited store I am talkin about is in New hampshire, Fox Run Mall, Newmaket, New Hampshrie to be exact...............

any suggestions?