APPLE IPOD

Posted on Monday, November 6th, 2006 at 10:50am CST by 84c5546c

Company: APPLE IPOD

I PURCHASED AN APPLE IPOD LESS THEN A YEAR AGO $300+ AND THE BATTERY IS NOT RECHARGING. I CALL FOR SERVICE, IST CALL I WAS DIRECTED TO A SITE TO VISIT FOR SERVICE INFO.....NO HELP. SECOND CALL OVER AN HOUR LONG, I HAVE TO PAY $60.00 TO HAVE MY IPOD REPLACED OR REPAIRED AND PAY FOR EXTRA INSURANCE FOR THE NEXT BATTERY WHICH WILL NOT LAST ANOTHER YEAR. OVER AN HOUR ON THE PHONE AND THEIR COMPUTER IS DOWN, I NEED TO CALL BACK TOMORROW!!!!!!!!! MY THIRD CALL I GET DISCONNECTED. MY FOURTH CALL I AM TALKING TO SOMEONE WHO HAS PROBLEMS WITH SPEAKING. AN HOUR LATER, BEING PUT ON HOLD, GOING OVER ALL THE SAME INFO, NOT UNDERSTANDING WHAT THIS GUY IS SAYING HALF THE TIME, BEING CHARGED $60.00. I WILL GET MY IPOD REPAIR OR REPLACED. IT IS REALLY RIDICULOUS THESE COMPANIES GET AWAY WITH THIS SHIT. THEY LITERALLY MAKE PRODUCTS THAT WILL NOT LAST. SHAME ON YOU APPLE!!!!!!! VERY EASY TO BUY A PRODUCT, GOOD LUCK GETTING IT SERVICED. MY PRODUCT SHOULD OF BEEN REPLACED, NO FEES...THEY SHOULD STAND BY THEIR PRODUCT.

26362994, 2007-09-20, 08:40AM CDT

I agree. I have a $300 paper weight now! My 20gig iPod just decided to stop working. It shows a picture of an iPod with a smiley face. All Apple would offer me is a lousy 10% off a new one! I think they make them so they break and you have to buy a new one. You already have all the accessories and software, so it is tough to switch to a new device. It would be both costly to replace all your accessories and time consuming to learn another product.

95fe6067, 2008-05-07, 09:10PM CDT

You know apple has a 1 year warrenty on ipods, actually on everything, i bought a ipod mini when it came out, when it was acting up i went to a store and they gave me a new one, no questions asked, later i bought a ipod 80gb on craigslist.com and then i dropped it, again got a brand new one no questions asked, i own a mac mini, started to turn its self off on its own, once again went to apple store and they fixed the problem, next day computer was perfect, so i dont know what went wrong with you 2 but apple has a great return policy, im 3 for 3