Progresso vegetable soup

Posted on Friday, November 3rd, 2006 at 2:52pm CST by 42ec880c

Company: Progresso vegetable soup

Category: Food

I bought a few cans of Progresso Vegetable Soup from a grocery store in Walpole, MA. On October 31, 2006, I opened and cooked two cans to serve to my children. As I was scooping the soup out of the pot, I scooped a used bloody band aid.

I called up Progresso to report the incident. The operator on the other end was pleasant, but was well rehearsed in her statements of apology, etc. Sounded like she was reading from a script. She offered me coupons and said the issue would go into research and tried to end the call.

She was not interested in any of the dates or serial numbers on the cans or to have me send the band aid to them. I requested that she take the dates and serial numbers. I doubt any research will be done, they have yet to call me.

Marie

3e17cd71, 2008-04-05, 10:31AM CDT

I found a worm in a can of beef and vegetable progresso soup. In was about an inch long, white and had big dark red eyes. They haven't gotten back to me either.

c21d4fa2, 2012-10-09, 05:31PM CDT

I bought 6 cans of progresso soup a few days ago. I am trying to eat better and thought one meal with soup would do it. I have eaten 3 of the 6. I won't be finishing them. I have found the soup to be lacking in flavor, the noodles and vegetables are so over cooked that there is no chewing involved. The pieces of steak in the steak and vegetable are so small that you almost miss the fact that you just ate a piece of meat.