STARBUCKS

Posted on Thursday, November 2nd, 2006 at 3:26pm CST by 5c694967

Company: STARBUCKS

I purchased a Starbucks Aroma Barista coffee maker from a Starbucks in NJ less than a year ago. It cost $150.00. It has a 2 year warranty. It leaked all over my counters, then it would beep and tell me the coffee was ready when there was still water in the resevoir now it has stopped working completely. I've contacted Starbucks 5 times. All I want is a replacement coffee maker. I've been without a coffee maker for weeks now and the best offer Starbucks gives me is a store credit for less than half of what I paid for the machine. Regardless of how much I paid for it, I am not asking for money. I just want a coffee maker that is comparable to what I purchase. Not for nothing but, I purchased a Krups coffee maker 11 years ago and it lasted me ten years! I am shocked and upset with the way this mega company has handled the situation. I'm sure Starbucks pays a miniscule amount to have their machines made. IF they are selling one unit for $150. and another for $150. I am pretty sure they are making the same amount of money off of it regardless of the name on the machine. And again, I don't want money back, I just want a machine! However, I must say with the way this was handled I will never purchase another machine from Starbucks again. I don't care how "pretty" it is!

Disappointed and in need of coffee in NJ,

Mrs. Donaldson

016152b4, 2008-03-13, 05:33PM CDT

Starbucks is not but a machine, it is your master, now put your head back down and behave. And remember, we own your caffinated soul. oh, and the coffee machine, it was made for about 12 dollars a piece. give or take.