Overstock.com & [email protected]

Posted on Thursday, November 2nd, 2006 at 5:39pm CST by b2e5c8d3

Company: Overstock.com & [email protected]

I purchased 2 items from Overstock.com through an auction. The seller stated on the auction page that items are shipped in 5-7 days, excluding holidays and weekends. I paid for the items using Pay Pal within minutes of winning the auction. I received confirmation from the seller that the invoices were paid and items would ship in 5-7 days. That was October 6th. Today is November 2, 2006 and I have yet to receive my items.

Numerous emails were sent to the seller, however the seller did not respond. I contacted Overstock.com because thy advertised this seller as “Trusted” and they said there was nothing they could do but to give me the name of the seller and the email address.

A friend suggested I contact Pay Pal to file a complaint because that’s how COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_62339# was paid. Pay Pal directed me to their website to file a dispute, giving the seller 15 days to respond. Then I am required to turn the dispute into a claim by Nov 15th or it automatically is filed for no further action.

I have still had no response from the seller and Overstock.com was NO HELP AT ALL.

I will NEVER purchase anything from the auction or directly from Overstock or from COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_62339#

Andrea Wilson