Tata Indicom Connection & Instrument

New Delhi – 110001

Sub: Disconnection of Tata Indicom No. 011-6548-9536

Account No. 202729942

Dear Sir,

I am a subscriber of Tata Teleservices No. 011-6548-9536, Account No. 202729942 and would like to have the services to this number terminated immediately. I no longer wish to use the atrocious services of Tata Teleservices. The services of Tata are pathetic to say the least.

I have informed Mr. Deedar, Floor Supervisor of your Customer care department via complaint No. 54393231 of my decision to discontinue your services, so kindly put the same into effect immediately.

I will even be informing TRAI attached with a few other complaints from your various customers and am also contemplating going to the Consumer Courts. Companies like Tata Teleservices should not be allowed to function as the services totally amount to cheating and harassment of the consumer.

I am hereby handing in your instrument with attachments and would NEVER like to have anything to do with Tata Teleservices or even hear the name again. Kindly inform me of my total outstanding, so that I am able to clear it and be free of this cumbersome weight called Tata Teleservices.

Kindly acknowledge receipt of the instrument along with it's attachments. The aerial is still at my residence and would need to be removed by your technical staff, kindly have the same done immediately.

Mrs. Michelle Sharma.

W/o Mr. Parveen Kumar Sharma.

116/20 DDA Flats,