G.D. Coates Suzuki

Posted on Thursday, November 16th, 2006 at 3:01pm CST by 9a66cab4

Company: G.D. Coates Suzuki

On Nov. 11/06 We (my spouse & I) went to (G.D. Coates Suzuki, 425 Dunlop St. West (Canada)) had agreed on a price for a truck. Amount $22,800.00 taxes included. I put a down payment of $1000.00, when I showed up to pay of the remaining amount. They had extra charges of almost $1000.00 dollars. When I contacted the Ontario Provincial Police, Fleet Services (where my spouse works). I was informed they are well aware of them being shiesters. In my opinion I think they should be investigated for there business practices. Kim Foster & David Walker.

fbcc4ff3, 2008-07-10, 03:37PM CDT

I AGREE!!!! 100%

981c32fc, 2008-07-19, 08:00AM CDT

I Purchased a Car from them in September of 2006 and recently went to sell it and it turns out that it had been in an accident and the odometer has been rolled back, g.d coates refuses to do anything about the matter sso i am stuck paying for a worthless car

9b6af0bd, 2008-08-07, 09:35AM CDT

Thanks for the info . My wife and I were just about ready to go put an offer on 2 used vehicles. Your story alone encourages me to go somewhere else.... Thanks Again..

B and E...

1981df69, 2008-08-20, 02:23PM CDT

i bought a cougar from them and when l went to tarade in it was in several accidents also, my girlfriend has the same problem with her beatle when she took hers in, it now with omvic for investigation,everyone go to them, they will shut the idiots down!!!and they have the power to do it too!!all dealerships are scared shitless of OMVIC, google it!!

498f33ed, 2010-11-21, 04:55PM CST

We bought a car from them last year. They have a lot of hidden charges and their interest rate is very high. NEVER take a look at this dealership if you do not want to be one of their victim. Hope they pay all what their wrong doings in the future.