DOONEY & BOURKE

Posted on Tuesday, November 14th, 2006 at 8:37pm CST by b15f32cf

Company: DOONEY & BOURKE

TO WHOM THIS MAY CONCERN,

I BOUGHT A HANDBAG FROM DOONEY & BOURKE IN MARCH OF 2006 AND IT WAS A GIFT FOR MY MOTHER FOR HER BIRTHDAY BUT AFTER I GAVE HER THE BAG IT WAS NOT HER TYPE SO I RETURNED THE BAG TO DOONEY AND ASKED FOR A REFUND BUT I DID NOT WANT THEM TO PLACE THE MONEY I PAID FOR THE BAG BACK ONTO MY CREDIT I USED TO BUY THE BAG BECAUSE I ASKED FOR A CHECK TO BE ISSUED AND THAT WAY I COULD JUST GIVE IT TO MY MOTHER AND SHE COULD PURCHASE WHATEVER SHE WISHED BUT LITTLE TO MY KNOWLEDGE AND CALLING THEM DAILY ASKING TO MAKE SURE THAT THEY ISSUED A CHECK AND NO USE THE CREDIT CARD AND I WAS ASSURED THAT IT WOULD BE DONE THE WAY I REQUESTED BUT IT WAS NOT AND IT WAS PLACED ON THE CREDIT CARD AND THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY TAKES UP TO 14 DAYS TO CREDIT THE AMOUNT BACK TO THE CARD AND APPROVE THE CREDIT SO SHE WAS NOT ABLE TO BUY A GIFT ON HER BIRTHDAY AND THAT WAS REALLY DISAPPOINTING TO ME SINCE I HAVE BEEN A LOYAL CUSTOMER TO DOONEY FOR OVER 12 YEARS AND THEY CAN'T HANDLE THIS ONE THING. ITS REALLY SAD. BUT I HAVE NO LONGER GOT A USE TO ORDER ITEMS FROM DOONEY THEY SEEM TO CAN'T FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS AND THE REPS. ON THE PHONE WILL LIE TO YOU AND TELL YOU WHAT THEY THINK YOU WANT TO HEAR.

BE AWARE OF WHAT YOU ARE GETTING INTO ONCE YOU BUY FROM DOONEY.

CARLA G.