Legend Boats

Posted on Saturday, November 11th, 2006 at 5:58pm CST by 52caca03

Company: Legend Boats

I would like to share my story to all. I made a HUGE MISTAKE back in 2005 when I bought a Legend Boat. I purchased a 2005 pontoon classic 200se from Lengend and have nothing but problems ever since. Here is a list of what fell off in the 1 year I have had it, the radio antenna fell off, the back of one of the speakers fell off, the console cracked, the canopy broke, the clock would work only when pigs flew, and 2 bolts which hold the trailer together went missing. As you all can see the quality of these boats is the worst of the worst, but the customer service is beyond HORRIFIC!! When I called to let them no about the problems they stopped short of blaming me,the customer for this mess. I would like to warn everybody and anybody thinking about spending their hard earned money on a Legend Boat PLEASE DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!! BE WARNED these salesmen will promise you the world telling you your part of the" Lengend family " they will tell you stories like, we will even come to your house to help you, we are just a phone call away, and various other tall tales. But take it from me, once that paper is signed YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN!! I truly believe the should change the name to Lemon Boats and change their slogan from "You belong in a Lengend" to "You DON'T belong in a Legend". This is my complaint and my waring to you all Thank You for your time. Signed, TOOK IT DRY.