Oreo Cookies, Nabisco Brand, Kraft Foods

Posted on Thursday, May 4th, 2006 at 3:35pm CDT by 3b412b66

Company: Oreo Cookies, Nabisco Brand, Kraft Foods

I recently sent an e-mail message to Nabisco with the following question:

Why does one's saliva turn purple after eating an Oreo cookie?

I received the following reply from Kraft Foods: "I'm sorry as I would like to assist you,

the information you're requesting isn't currently available. I apologize for any disappointment

this may cause you".

a1d9c3bc, 2009-01-22, 05:45PM CST

I also wondered about the purple thing. But my biggest complaint is the stupid and crazy tv commercials showing women running after a truck, turning it over and then "stealing" boxes of cookies. Promoting stealing is what I got out of the ad. There will be none of these cookies in the kids lunches.

Thanks, when your commercial comes on I go and empty the dishes, or check on the laundry.

It is sad to see Nabisco has lost its community sensibility. There are other ways to get the point across to these poor ignorant women.

8949b120, 2009-02-27, 02:02AM CST

We all need to stick together and not buy any of Kraft Food products! When gas prices went up Kraft foods cut the ounes on alot of their products. Now that gas is less then 1/3 of $147 a barrel kraft has not added the ounes back in. Buy store brand products instead since all of them have their own warehouse unlike Kraft Foods where they have a sales oranization (Middle man or woman). Cut the price of your groceries by buying store brands and say NO to Kraft that have yet to do right with their old customer base!

43366564, 2010-01-01, 07:57PM CST

Something similar happened to me. My 2 years old baby ate those christmas cookies two weeks ago and throw up all after 30 minutes. It ruined all my bedroom carpet and it changed to red. I couldn't clean it even with the most powerful stain removers! I sent an email to Kraft Foods and they didn't answer me at all!!!! I don't know what to do. This is the first time being treated like this. I am really shocked!! They are too careless about their customers!

e0f3ae33, 2011-02-02, 11:40AM CST

Hey Nabisco: We've got a zillion fat kids in the US. What possessed your ad department to get celebrity athletes (Shaq, McEnroe) to stage a rushed-eating, gobble-till-it-makes-you-sick competition? See any beer ads showing guys swilling beer like a frat party?

So I guess the point is: don't stop to enjoy Oreos,stuff the whole damn thing down your throat as fast as possible. First pig wins.

4f272ca8, 2012-03-26, 10:41PM CDT

hello there . just want to put this out there we have four boys all under 6 and they all wanted to try the oreo birthday cookies. i am not sure if we got a couple bags that where not good or what happend. the smell of them just about made me sick the kids would not eat them two of them took bite and started to cry saying they where no good. we buy 8 to 10 bags of oreo cookies pre month for lunchs ,and my boys just love your oreo cookies so i am not sure if there is a problem with the two bags we got or not . please reply to me about this matter . [email protected] thanks very much.

Penny S., 2014-01-31, 10:47PM CST

I really hope that Nabisco/ kraft will make a Gluten free oreo for all of us that have celiac disease. I miss my oreo cookies so much!!!!!

Glenn B., 2014-02-03, 03:56PM CST

Recently, I've been unable to find Sugar Free Oreo Cookies in our local supermarkets here in central Orange County, California. Have they been discontinued? If not, when will they be back in the stores?

Ellen T., 2014-03-18, 11:24PM CDT

Well I have been an oreo f an for years. .I an complaning as regular Oreo have crap for cream and I have been pretty sad that you have cheated the world with double stuff..mega stuff and the packing again losing my interest. I can buy other cookies. Why are you doing this. I am really upset about this problem So I no you really don't care about this problem with me but I needed to get you to know what I think Even that you doing this to jip consumers like me. Have a great day. Ellen Thomas [email protected] if you want to get. back to me.

d88b2759, 2014-06-16, 07:44PM CDT

what is wrong with your oreo cookies I purchased 2 bags of the double stuff cookies and most of the were broke, now I got the reg stuffed ones and there broke. Have you changed the receipt? How can I get coupons for the cookies? I don't do face book or tweeter, can I get them mailed to me.

Roseann Schultz

9855 E. Irvington Rd. Lot#240

Tucson, Az. 85730

f5f3f38c, 2014-07-18, 12:52PM CDT

My household loves Double Stuff Oreo but the last 3 family size packages I have bought have been so broken up I barely get a half a bag out of it.. Of course they dunk it in milk so a whole cookie would be nice, since that is what I am paying for.... Please comment!