Rival Recall for Crockpot Model # 5025

Posted on Wednesday, May 31st, 2006 at 3:19pm CDT by 8b4d2928

Company: Rival Recall for Crockpot Model # 5025

Rival Sucks!!! I am so pissed off with them. I did everything they asked me to do by sending in the cord, model number, etc. I even registered it online 2 times. I mailed all of this with delivery confirmation. I had a gal from Rival call me and said to expect it within a week. NO BASE, and now no way to contact them to find out why the heck it is taking so long. This is rediculous. I think I will not buy another Rival and will tell others to do the same since they can't keep their customers happy. Apparently I am not the only one unhappy about this. What really ticks me off is I will be moving the 17th of June so if it comes after that, then I am SOL!!!! Thanks rival for nothing.

Debbie Bruns

Poulsbo, WA

_____

Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam and email virus protection.

a106f9a1, 2008-11-06, 02:36AM CST

I too am still waiting for my replacement. I did the same, sent cord, model number and registered it online 2 times. Now I have a nice looking crock pot that I cannot use because I cut the cord, like the recall notice said, and sent it in. What a CROCK! No pun intended. Why send recall notices if no refund or replacement unit.

D. Oxford

Bethel Island, CA

3fb7fc41, 2008-11-10, 07:16AM CST

I, too did everything I was told to do, IN JULY and still have not heard anything from them. I have had many Rival products through the years, but never again. Here we are coming up on the biggest cooking holidays of the year and no crock pots to help. I would think that 5 months is enough time to handle a complaint. I emailed them once and was told that it would be mailed shortly, and that was 3 months ago. Rival, you should hang your head in shame. A big and notable company such as yours treating your buyers like this.

NT

New Middletown, Ohio

24660d89, 2010-05-12, 08:51PM CDT

I have a model SCV550H slow cooker I just love my cooker but my problem is first the handle on the lip broke and now the hindge has broke now this isoff the glass top need to know whats uP?