micro trend anti-virus - -micro trend anti-virus

Posted on Monday, May 22nd, 2006 at 11:27am CDT by f5bac041

Company: micro trend anti-virus

I took the micro trend anti virus and within a few days it froze my computer. After calling tech support every day for 3-4 days and speaking with a technicin they could never get it to work properly. I called and told them to refund my money as it was a three year contract for $119.00 I called them several times and also told my credit card company about it. When I finally got someone they claimed I had never called and they would regard this as my first call and that I was not entitled to a refund as it was past 30 days. I then told them to give me my refund less 1 months as the contract was for 3 years. They e-mailed me and told me it was going to disputes and since then I have not been able to contact them. I suggest that all of us who are complaining re: micro trend call the newspapers and expose them as frauds. Please give me your input, all you dissatisfied customers.

Marilyn Lancaster I demand that you give me my full refund and answer me ASAP my case # is C304458 and case #C299862