WENDY'S RIDGEFIELD PKWY - RICHMOND VA 23233

Posted on Wednesday, June 7th, 2006 at 7:43pm CDT by 4ac949f8

Company: WENDY'S RIDGEFIELD PKWY - RICHMOND VA 23233

WENDY'S ON RIDGEFIELD PARKWAY, RICHMOND VA 23233

LOCATED ONE MILE FROM TUCKAHOE LITTLE LEAGUE.

CONVENIENCE MAKES WENDY'S A GOOD CHOICE FOR A DRIVE THRU.

ONE PROBLEM:

THEY NEVER GET THE ORDER RIGHT (EXAMPLE, I ORDER A HAMBURGER WITH LETTUCE, MUST/KET THAT'S IT, SOMETIMES NO LETTUCE, OTHER TIMES NO KET/MUST???? AND UNDERSTAND THIS, THAT IS THE ONLY THING I AM ORDERING, NO FRIES, NO DRINK, JUST THE BURGER AND THEY CANT GET THAT RIGHT???

NEXT PROBLEM:

OUT OF CONDIMENTS ???? TONIGHT THEY WERE OUT OF ONIONS, THAT'S ONE FOR THE BOOKS!!!!

NEXT:

CLOSING THE RESTURANT AT 9:50 WHEN IT STATES IT'S OPEN TILL 10PM. THEN WHEN YOU GET IN, THEY IGNORE YOU UNTIL IT'S 10PM SO YOU'LL GO AWAY.

WHERE IS THE MANAGER? IS THERE A MANAGER? I DOUBT IT.

WELL, THEY WILL LOOSE A WHOLE LOT OF BUSINESS IF WE TUCKAHOE LITTLE LEAGUE PATRONS BOYCOTT THEIR RESTAURANT. AFTER ALL,

a6637c56, 2010-01-24, 12:44AM CST

I went to this wendy's hoping that they would get an order right. I was wrong. We ordered in for a change and ordered no tomatoes for my sandwich(I was pregnant at the time)b/c they made me sick. I got tomatoes anyway. Then in the choas I left my purse. We were the last people in the resturant before it closed(they literally were waiting at the door to unlock it so we could leave) and I called as soon as I realized that I didn't have it. They said it was in the safe and I could get it the next day. Well when I got it all my cash was stolen from it even the coins and a antique compact mirror. They said people were in and out of the office all day( I thought it was in the safe), do they keep the safe open? How many people know the combination? Is there any security cameras? When I e-mailed the head guy and called and e-mailed and then again he finally was like I'll give you a free meal. A free meal for me and my kids soccer team? No just one with no apology at all. I had over $50 bucks in there, not to mention whatever else that I didn't realize was missing. What a untrustworthy place. If they have the kind of staff that steals money what do you think they're doing to your food. Skip wendy's and go to burger king or mc donalds at least they have play places. But if you want to risk it keep your purse close and your wallet in your front pocket you never know when that fry cook is going to come out and hold you at gunpoint.