Jordanalmonds.com

Posted on Thursday, June 1st, 2006 at 12:53pm CDT by 7aa74ff8

Company: Jordanalmonds.com

Dear complaints,

I need to warn future brides that they may receive undue added stress if they order from jordanalmonds.com!

My wedding is June 10th and I ordered the almonds May 3rd or so. They specifically make you put in a date that you need the almonds by. I told them I needed them by May 25th and have yet to receive them. Today is June 1st!

I sent the e-mail below on May 30th and as you can see by the responses I have received they do not seem to care! I am completely without favors for nearly 200 people and they do not care!

Additionally, they already billed my credit card for $62.46 back in the beginning of May (nearly 30 days in advance!) and now their answer is - "We'll just have to cancel the order for you" sorry.

They should understand how stressful planning a wedding can be AND they have guarantees all over their website. I tried calling their phone number of 215-392-4343, but the mailbox is full. I only have a few days and now I don't know what to do for favors!

I also received the below e-mails from Karen. I think she is the only person that works there. I have been in customer service for years and have NEVER treated anyone so callously.

Thanks for listening.

Sincerely stressed to tears,

Rebecca

Hi Rebecca

We will cancel your order then; that is all we can do at this point,

sorry

Karen

> That is NOT okay!

> Why did you ask when I needed them.....

> Well, thank you for not so much and for the added stress.

> "JordanAlmonds.com" COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_49119# wrote:

> Hi Rebecca

> Your order is due to arrive on Thursday

> thanks

> Karen

>> Hello,

>> Can someone tell me where my order is?

>> Rebecca Stanley