Eureka Forbes - Problems faced after purchase of Eureka Forbes products

Posted on Saturday, July 29th, 2006 at 10:16am CDT by 50f2bbe4

Company: Eureka Forbes

Category: Appliances, Equipment, Tools

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to bring to your attention, the problems I have faced since purchase of a Vacum Cleaner and Air Purifier from Eureka Forbes.

I had purchased Euroclean Ace vacum cleaner and Euroair air purifier. The purchase was made from the Sales Represntative Mr. Devraj (Code number: 96475) and delivery of the products were done on 28th May, 2006. Problems that I am facing are:

1. Invoice has not yet been recieved: 2 months have passed since the purchase but I have not yet recieved the invoice for these products.

2. Instruction manual for Euroair not recieved: I was not given an operating/instruction manual for the Air Purifier. Since the Sales Rep failed to deliver this, I checked the website of the original equipment manufacturer ( www.amcorgroup.com) and downloaded a manual which seemed to be that of the same product.

3. Demonstration for the product: This product was delivered while my wife was not in town. The Sales Representative had assured that he will provide a demonstration once my wife is here. He has never turned up after the sale and I have finally opted to give a demonstration myself.

4. Extra Safepac not recieved: The Sales Representative had collected the price for an extra Safepac that I wanted but even after two months this has not been recieved.

Since the response from Mr. Devraj was very bad I had spoken to his manager Mr. Srinivasalu. Unfortunately, he was also indifferent to my problems. When I told him about the non-reciept of the invoice he replied "that is not a problem, it can be taken care of". Surely it is not a problem for him and by whom is this going to be taken care of ?! Just like the Sales Rep he gave false assurance that the issues will be taken care within a day and even after 3 weeks have passed, the problems are still not resolved.

I had opted to Eureka Forbes products (which costs much higher than other reputable brands in the market) expecting prompt respone and service. Needless to say, my experience has been otherwise.

I expect prompt action on this complaint. If I recieve no response from your side within reasonable time; I shall be sharing my bad experience with my friends, relatives and colleagues to make sure they do not have to go through similar ordeal.

Please get in touch with me at +91 98452 in case you require any clarifications.

Regards,