DirectTV false Promotional ads

Posted on Thursday, January 26th, 2006 at 1:43pm CST by 06e4c1a4

Company: DirectTV false Promotional ads

Brad Bixler, 4030 Blackhawk Drive, Lake Havasu City, AZ. 86406

Please check our website for examples of Directv complaints at http://www.arizonaseniors.net/DirectTVscam.htm

My Personal Complaint

I sent in paperwork following all direct TV guidelines and never received a promised $50 rebate. On top of that, I sent $15 to rapid satellite the subcontractor of DirecTV for a free-gift and never received the gift.

DirecTV tries to pawn it off on their subcontractor Rapid Satellite. Rapid Satellite ignores e-mails or tries to have you contact someone else namely www.rebatestatus.com Rebate status gives you the run around and ignores e-mails. They tell you to contact a free-gift hotline that tells you to contact rapid satellite. I have made over 15 phone calls and sent at least 30 e-mails to no avail.

As President of the Arizona Senior Center Association, I encourage you to avoid DirecTV. They do not stand behind their on-line promotions or promises. See if your cable network can get the football package, which was the only reason I purchased direct TV in the first place. In fact, Direct TV is ignoring my e-mails asking for my rebate and gift, even after I explained I would post complaints on the web. This is the worst customer service I have ever dealt with in my personal or professional life.

940a426e, 2010-07-21, 02:57PM CDT

my complaint is the low volumne on all three of my sets.it happened about a month ago.i have repeatedly called direct tv,telling them of this problem.they told me the technicians are working on this.i have the protection plan,and they told me that in order to send someone to my home,i would have to pay. pay for something i did not cause,this is a rip off.stay away from direct tv.