MAAK 4 pets order information

Posted on Friday, January 20th, 2006 at 1:15pm CST by 63891c46

Company: MAAK 4 pets order information

Having read all the complaints about this company..I wanted to add my 2 cents worth...

Placed order by email Jan 9 2006..order was shipped Jan 11 2006 from England..was received at my home on Jan 20 2006.........Frontline product was manufactured in Parramatta NSW Australia according to the box......I think their service is exceptional & was as fast as some orders I've placed with shippers who ship from the USA.. it was also less money & had free shipping.....A very Satisfied Customer..I will return for my next order...

Visit our LiveDeal store

fa89f0a8, 2008-08-11, 01:53AM CDT

You are mad - it will just be a matter of time before you are one of the many to be ripped off and why would you want to support a company like this. There are plenty of good genuine people around to do business with - Why support such a deceptive company!

5977fe94, 2010-06-03, 04:11PM CDT

Stay away from this company!!! they're not the same they were in 2006! I ordered product on 5/3/10 after 2 weeks of not hearing anything on my order status, I asked to cancel the order. my requested was denied, stating all sales final. They charged by credit card on 5/3/10 and didn't ship the order! Their Customer Service dept is extremely RUDE. SAVE THE HEADACHE, STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

fd4f303c, 2010-08-23, 05:06PM CDT

I also had a bad experience with this company. The Frontline Plus that they sent me came from Australia. My vet suggested I not use if as it may be a knockoff. The company refused to deal with me on a professional level even sent me an impertinent email reply. Then they told me they do not refund on shipped items (?????????) DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY