Adobe customer service agent

Posted on Monday, January 16th, 2006 at 5:50pm CST by f3f6e790

Company: Adobe customer service agent

I called Adobe Customer Service about an order. I had lost the paper that I had written down the Order Number on, so I THOUGHT it would be easy for them to locate my order number. The agent first criticized me indirectly for losing the information. Then also wondered why we do not have a physical address / mail box for delivery.

Evidently this city boy had never participated in "Rural Mailbox Baseball". After he went on for a bit about the fact that I had no mailbox, he told me that they only use DHL to deliver. I told him that I was under the impression that the package would be delivered via UPS. Again, he said that DHL was their carrier. Again I said that I thought UPS was delivering it.

When I asked for a supervisor, he indicated to me that none were immediately available. I again said that I wanted immediate transfer. Indignantly, he said that he would take as long as he wanted. I remained on hold for a bit, and then used my other line to again call Customer Support. I got another agent, who after a short conversation, put me on hold again. I really wasn't in any frame of mind to hold again so I hung up.

In short....their Customer Service is lacking in the diplomacy department. They have lost any repeat business from me or anyone else I can talk to. Just buy it at Office Depot.

5910aad9, 2008-03-26, 05:39AM CDT