ProTeleServices - Complaint regarding ProTeleServices (aka Professional Telemarketing Services or Professional Teleservices)

Posted on Tuesday, February 28th, 2006 at 3:07pm CST by e10408f9

Product: Professional Telemarketing Services

Company: ProTeleServices

Category: Telemarketing

I had contracted services with ProTeleServices to provide me with Mortgage Referral Leads on 1/20/06. I confirmed with Dale Martin that the leads would start coming in on Tuesday or Wednesday (1/24 or 1/25) and that I should be receiving up to 6 leads a day.

I contacted him at the end of that week on or about 1/27 when no leads came. He stated that the weather was bad and a majority of his workers had called in sick. He promised that the leads would be coming on in starting the week of 1/30.

>From 1/30/06 - 2/9/06, I have still not received a single lead and during that same time, I have tried calling Dale about ten times, all without success – each time leaving messages with Amanda.

On 2/15, I received my "first" lead. The lead was a purchase and is free (as agreed upon verbally and confirmed in writing). A "second" lead came in on 2/16/06. This Loan to Value on this lead was over 80%. I had told Dale that I only wanted leads under 80%.

I had sent Dale an email stating that I was unhappy with the leads and wanted my money back. He finally agreed to send me a check on Monday, 2/20/06. The check didn’t go out until 2/22 and that was because I had called!

On 2/23, I received a check for $610 and called them to find out why I had only received $610. They had informed me that this was less four leads. (The leads were $40 per lead so there math is a little off.) They had sent me NO qualified leads. I had told him that even if I accept the one lead that they sent me (whose LTV is over 80%), that's only ONE lead, not the FOUR they claim.

I did a search and found a similar incident on www.ripoffreport.com and scam.com. I think the only reason I received some of my money back was because the BBB and MI Attorney General was involved.

Norman