Planet Fitness Cherry Hill, NJ

Posted on Monday, February 27th, 2006 at 1:35pm CST by 35b9860f

Company: Planet Fitness Cherry Hill, NJ

I too had a terrible experience with Planet Fitness in Cherry Hill/Mt. Laurel. The same saleman worked at both gyms.

He was extremely rude to me when I told him I wasn't ready to buy a membership on my first visit. I was inquiring about me and my son becoming members. my son was 13 at the time.

He treated me like I was wasting his time, this came after I had been told by the front desk that they were too busy to see me and I would have to either wait an hour or come back another day.

When I plainly told him that I wasn't going to committ to a membership until after I checked out a few other places, he said "I think it's a shame that your son doesn't have a better mother. I think its sad that you don't love your son enough to be more concerned about his health. It's too bad for him."

How dare he question me as a parent because he saw a sale slipping away. He saw a single mom and thought he could shame me into buying a membership.

Well he got more than he bargained for when he said that to me. I told him what he could do with his gym.

He also lied about a working relationship with the Philadelphia Eagles players.

They never heard of him.

I joined Golds and met my weight loss and physical fitness goals in six months.

Debbie

ef67aaff, 2010-03-22, 09:41AM CDT

I joined Planet Fitness 2 years ago. A few months later, I purchased a membership for my son, who was 13 at the time.

Long story short, my son barely ever used the membership, so I decided to cancel it last month. First they charged me for his membership for an additional month and then they charged me for insufficient funds on top of the overcharge when there was sufficient money in my account, not once, but TWICE! They actually tried to say that it was an error on the part of my bank!

I used to recommend this gym to my friends, but I won't be doing that ever again.