Alternative Revenue Systems Inc - Complaint

Company: Alternative Revenue Systems Inc

Location: Warwick Avenue
WARWICK, RI, US

Category: Business, Finances

This complaint is in reference to a phone call with a company called

Alternative Revenue Systems Inc. I called this company to inquire about a

note on my checking account. I was told by the person on the phone that they could not provide any additional information about the account and that the total owed was $350.00. When I asked for additional information about the account I was told that there was none. I was then asked if I was going to pay the account or not. I replied that I was not going to pay the account until I knew what it was for. I was then told sarcastically that they "knew that I was going to try that." After getting off of the phone I called back to complain about the person I spoke to. I was then told that the person that I spoke to was in fact the owner. He identified himself as Joe Boca and again asked if I was going to pay the amount he said I owed. I then told him that I did not appreciate the way I was treated on the phone. He then told me that "I better worry more about the way I balance my checkbook then the way I am treated on the phone." I then told him that I would like to file a

complaint against his company and asked for the company name and address. I was then told that they had already given me the company name and address. I had to call back 3 times before he finally gave me the company name and address. I feel that the way I was treated on the phone was very degrading and insulting and I am attempting to file a complaint with every company I can including the BBB. Please let me know what I need to do to file a complete complaint against Joe Boca and Alternative Revenue Systems Inc. The company information is listed below.

Alternative Revenue Systems Inc

14707 E 2 Ave

Aurora, CO 80011 - 8965

(303) 366-5275

Ray

771225fa, 2008-03-06, 01:37PM CST

Joe Baca is not his realy name. It's Kevin Welsch, who also goes by Joe Boschoe and Sam as well! He's just a rude , split personality guy who really, really likes his job and what he does to people. He gets off in wierd ways!

They have numerous lawsuits and complaints against them. See here: http://denver.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.aspx?site=33&bbb=0885&firm=28085

What you should do is read up on the collection laws and if you feel your rights have been violated, contact the lawfirm of David Larson and he will review your case for free!

Best of luck!