Morton's Steak House

Posted on Monday, February 20th, 2006 at 7:32am CST by e85eb905

Company: Morton's Steak House

Indianapolis,Ind.

I received a gift basket( made by Morton's steak House) from my company I work for UTC Carrier through a drawing for donating to the United Way Campaign inside the basket had a letter gift certificate for dinner for 4 at the Morton's Steak House restaurant good until May 2006.I decided to send my 4 adult children their as a gift to them for Valentines day so I made the reservations on Feb 18 at 7:00pm. My Son decided to call a couple of days ahead to make sure the reservations were taken care of,The restaurant said there were no reservation under that name. So they made new reservation for the same evening only at 6:00pm.

When my children arrived my son James showed the Letter to the Matradee and explained about me winning the gift basket and the guy acted like he was lying.they told him the woman that had made up the baskets were no longer with the company like they didn't want to stand by the letter or make it good.The Matradee treated them very rudely made snide remarks to the other employees as they were passing and kept glaring at my children while they were waiting to be served he had them seated at the worse table the restaurant had made their whole evening miserable. The matradee came to their table several time and kept asking them about the letter as if he were interrogating them. He wanted to know what company I worked for and what company United way I gave to.He was being a real JERK!

He needs to be fired and the restaurant needs to be close if that's the way they run their business.We were not looking for a hand out this was a gift for donating to United Way for the past 13 yrs.

My Son said the guy treated them like they were trash and didn't belong there.

Please help me to make people aware of the way this company(Morton's Steak House) is treating people.

Sandy Burns-Walen

7feb7a2b, 2009-08-27, 07:44AM CDT

Sounds like the same treatment I am getting from Carrier UTC. Refusing to pay a warranty claim we were actually asked to work with them to correct. Oh well thats the way the ball bounces I guess.