2002 Buick Rendezvous

Posted on Monday, February 20th, 2006 at 6:20pm CST by eca281ad

Company: 2002 Buick Rendezvous

Performance Auto Orangeburg South Carolina

I purchased a used vehicle from Performance Auto in Orangeburg South Carolina, 2 days after having the vehicle I took it back due to hearing an undesirable rattling noise which appeared to be coming from the engine area of the vehicle. An attempt was said to be made to correct the problem a little less than 2 weeks later I took the vehicle back as a result of hearing the same noise again. I was assured that this time the vehicle was fixed. A week later the service engine light came on I took it back to the Performance, and was advised that if the light came back on it was the sensor or the thermostat, a week later the light came back on and the thermostat was replaced. About 2 weeks the vehicle was taking back due to the undesirable noise coming back, at this point Performance Auto took the car to the dealer of the car and came back with a response that nothing was found to be wrong with the car. Two week later I took the car back because of the noise coming back and several parts relating to the engine of the car were replaced, I took the car back a week later due to smelling burning oil and was advised by the mechanic that nothing appeared to be wrong but to check the oil and monitor it to see if it was losing oil. I contacted performance to ask if I could swap the car for another, and Performance offered 2 other cars that were not equivalent to the vehicle I purchased, and I was told that I would have to pay from 400.00-1,000 for the swap to be made. About three weeks later the heating went out, I called performance to make them aware that yet again another problem occurred they offered to do nothing.