Bell Express Vu Satellite television

Posted on Thursday, February 16th, 2006 at 8:30am CST by 25efe020

Company: Bell Express Vu Satellite television

I have been a Bell subscriber since 2000. In the last 6 months I have had so many problems with the service. The guide would not allow me to see what was coming up. When I called the first time, the rep told me I had to turn off all of my satellite boxes at night to solve this issue. The second time I called regarding this issue the rep told me that it’s a glitch in their system and they will be fixing it in a few months. I’ve also set the VCR to tape shows and Bell has frozen the channel so my tape is an hour of frozen commercial. I’ve called numerous times to complain and received no help and terrible service. The last time I called, I asked to speak to a manager but the rep told me I had to wait for her to return my call the next day as she had to look at the file. The manager never returned my call. Finally I got tired of waiting and switched to digital cable however when I called Bell to cancel my service they indicated that I need to pay for 30 more days as per their cancellation period. I’m appalled by this company and can not believe they are still in business.

L Hartman