Cingular Wireless Customer Service/Livingston Mall-NJ

Customer Service

C/O Office of the President

CC: Executive Complaint

To Whom It May Concern:

Imagine arriving at the Cingular Wireless store at the Livingston Mall in New Jersey excited to purchase new phones, and finding yourself in a situation where there is no employee manning the store. I was looking to upgrade my plan, and also thinking of adding a line to my current contract, but after waiting for one hour without any help or visible employee I became discouraged. I waited for assistance patiently, however with no immediate result.

After waiting for an hour for assistance, the store manager, Mr. Lloyd G. McKessey, arrived and when confronted, he stated he was at lunch. With a very negative attitude and a lack of concern, Mr. McKessey stated “I can’t help you, I was at lunch and I’m closing the store”. I had been waiting at the store from 4:00 p. m. and Mr. McKessey arrived at 5:15 p. m. My disappointment was such that I am thinking of terminating my account, as well as my wife’s to become Verizon Wireless customers. I had plans to purchase 10 Treo’s for my business, however after this experience I believe that your company can not offer me the service that I strive to provide for my own clients.

It is obvious from Mr. McKessey’s attitude that he does not care about offering quality service as you advertise. It is clear to me that this store lacks professional customer service sales representatives to promote Cingular’s slogan of “Raising the Bar”. Mr. Lloyd G. McKessey, Phone #: 973-953-0606 is a poor representative of your companies’ values, vision and image.

I worked many years for Honeywell International as well as the Intel Corporation and I learned that customers are our number one priority. I feel that Mr. MCKessey could benefit greatly from a course in customer service management such as “FISH”. The main problem here is that your staff did not bother to ask “Can I help you Sir? What can I do for you today? Actually, there was no one to be found within the store, and when the manager arrived he was more concerned about leaving than he was of making a sale. I felt ignored by your staff and consequently quite frustrated.

I have decided to take the time out of my busy day to notify you of this incident, since I am a business owner myself and would be greatly disappointed to hear of such an experience on behalf of one of my customers.

“CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?”

Sincerely,

John Bisner

CEO- BCS-LLC.

www.bisnerconsulting.com

COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_63858#

93da18cd, 2007-10-28, 02:32PM CDT

LLOYD MCKESSEY YOU ARE A MAYONASE EATIN, LIL LIPS HAVIN, SEIBRING DRIVIN, BALD ASS NEEDIN ROGAIN BEING ASSWIPE. WHY CANT YOU BE MORE LIKE YOUR HANDSOME MORE POPULAR AND SEXIER BEST FRIEND DAVID CHANOINE COME ON MAN U UGGGGGGGGGGLLLEEEEE

AS HELL.

d79fca7a, 2007-10-29, 12:34AM CDT

The guy who posted to this comment. The first one. john bisner, obviously has too much free time. Not only that but he obviously also makes more money than he can or should handle thus the free time. Take your business to verizon and shut the hell up already. Can YOU hear me now...