TLG*EVRYDAYVAL 866-363-8258

Posted on Saturday, December 9th, 2006 at 2:03pm CST by 45cd287c

Company: TLG*EVRYDAYVAL 866-363-8258

I live in WV, I don't own a business I'm just a Veteran. I recently had a company called TLG Everyday take money from my account without my permission. I had never even heard of that company until today. when I had noticed that had taken money out my account yesterday. I couldn't figure out who these people were so i looked it up in the Internet through their phone number that was on my bank statement. 866-363-8252

Product Product Web Site Email Address Membership Phone ... [New Window]

Every Day Values, www.everydayvaluesclub.com

eee89c36, 2007-11-02, 12:35PM CDT

I had the same thing happen but was charged 119.99. I was told the charge happened when I rented a car from Budget. They reversed the charges with no problem.

6c55a99b, 2007-12-03, 01:05PM CST

i had the same charged appield to me, the company said it was a 15 days trial for discount coupons i "subscribed" to

when i purchased something from buy.com

i called them up and cancelled my "subscription" and sure enough, next month i was charged the same $11.99 again

i called them up again using the worst of the attitudes (my apologies for the costumer service representative) but i was really agravated

my account was not charged again this month

6699d87e, 2007-12-25, 10:28AM CST

I also got a charge to my credit card from the same company for $119.99 posted on 11/29/07.

I already called the credit card company, but it seems that this TLG company is outsmarting the credit card companies.

8af0bc1e, 2008-01-11, 03:31PM CST

I just noticed this 11.99 charge on my charge card also. My card has been charged this since 10/07. When I called this company, they referenced it to a bid on Ubid. I have requested a new card/number from my charge card company. And do you believe, when I called TLG, they counceled me on identity theft?

916e67ad, 2008-01-23, 02:37PM CST

i am another idiot that got riped off by tlg everyday when i called them they said there was a pop up when i was bidding on u bidand that i accepted their offer which is a lie i have never heard of them until i got a bill from my credit card co. too late but i got a verication number so i do not get billed again ted l. 1-23-08

5103e67a, 2008-01-23, 07:38PM CST

I got the same problem--$11.99 was charged to my buy.com credit card and I don't know what it is. When I called the number, 866-363-8258, the answer I got was: I can help you to cancel the membership but you have to pay for whatever was charged. I called the credit card company twice and find out I have been charged twice. They said, that company is our business partner and we can't dispute it for you. You have to talk to them directly. With another phone call and a sort meeting at other end of the phone, I was promised have those money back in next 2-3 wks. I'll see what will happen. Of course they still trying to offer me something like coupons etc. but I don't dare to take anything from them.

a51c570b, 2008-02-13, 10:02PM CST

YES THEY ARE OFF TAKING MY MONEY OFF MY CARD 2 TIMES A MONTH AT $11.99 AT A TIME CAN U STOP THIS FOR ME PLEASE AND PUT THE MONEY BACK ON THERE FOR ME SOON BECAUSE I DID NOT SING UP FOR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

BERTHA BOX

98eab971, 2008-05-02, 12:36PM CDT

I had a charge of $69.99 in March. I called Chase who issues my credit card and reported this as fraudulent activity. They did not confirm or deny the authenticity of this charge and were very helpful with making me whole. They agreed to credit back my account and to close the account and reisssue a new card. I then called the TLG company directly (Thank you for the number posted above) and learned that someone had cashed a promotional check sent in the mail. By cashing the check I had signed up for this service beginning in December. I did not see this cashed check in my activity. I asked to cancel my service. I informated them that the CC they originally used to charge this to was closed and they agreed to try and send me back the funds. They did not 'sound' illegit, but I trust no one. Thanks for the info.

d70d0ee1, 2008-05-15, 03:49PM CDT

we just found 2 charges for 11.99 on our business account, also. we have never accepted any pop-up window ad. but have purchased things via e-bay and craig's list. they say we accepted some sort of membership in which we did not. we will be requesting a credit card change and return on our money.

we were told this pop-up shows up on the Fandango site.

54a11f30, 2008-06-10, 08:57PM CDT

I have the same issue with this buggers,I have a Bank of america account and they charged from last year mid with 11.99$ and I just recognized and called this number and they said the same story cancellation number was given,and this time they gave me the Postal address to write a letter, time waiste for me to request to revert back.

afb941f2, 2008-06-19, 01:53PM CDT

TLG IS A BIG FRAUD COMPANY WHEN U YOU BUY OR DO ANY KIND OF ONLINE SHOPPING ESPECIALLY IN BUY.COM THERE WILL BE A POP UP ABOUT TLG IF U JUST CLICK IT WILLING OR UNWILLING YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY ENROLL IN THERE COMPANY AS A MEMBER YOU WILL GET FREE SERVICE (I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS)

BUT AFTER ONE MONTH YOU WILL BE CHARGED $11.99 .IT WAS JUST HAPPENING BECAUSE ONE SINGLE POP UP THATS BAD I DID NOT SIGN UP THEY DID NOT SHOW THE TERMS THAT WE WOULD AGREE OR DISAGREE JUST ONE POP UP THATS IT YOUR ARE DONE AND YOU WILL NOT NOTICE THAT BECAUSE YOUR CREDIT TRANSACTIONS ARE MORE EVERY MONTH YOU WILL NOT NOTICE THIS ONE ANY WAYS I CALLED THESE TLG GUYS AFTER A FIGHT THEY DEPOSITED MY MONEY BACK. ASK THE GUY NAME (IZEK 39873 ) KICK HIS ASS YOUR MONEY WILL BE BACK IN NO TIME .

MAVERICK

37d6e92d, 2008-06-24, 04:16PM CDT

These guys charged me too .. I didnt buy a damn thing or do anything and they charged my account putting my over limit .. This company needs to be stopped .

e0314147, 2008-07-31, 05:15PM CDT

They have also been taking money out of my account for awhile. I didn't realize it b/c my husband normally does this. He is not here so I had to take over. I called them and they say they don't have an account for me. Then he said I could fax or mail a copy of my back statement to them so I can get refunded. Not doing that. I also have one for TLG Greatful. Anyone know anything about that one??

d71da8e1, 2008-08-18, 07:55PM CDT

They have done it again! I just found a charge for $129.99 on our account. I called the number and it took at least five times to get through. When I finally spoke to someone, he was as rude as he could be...I went nuts. I asked to speak to a supervisor who could not even tell me what the company was, and she got the name wrong three times! It has certainly taught me a huge lesson...check your accounts carefully and watch what you click on when you are shopping online.

31e75a9b, 2008-08-21, 03:51PM CDT

I got a charge on my cc for 139.99 from TLG*EVERYDAY PRIV 877-630-1295. The CC company said they would put in a cancellation to them and credit my card the charge. I got the charge the same day I purchased from JC Penney.com and it is the only charge I have made on my CC in 4 mos.

5d360470, 2008-09-08, 11:50PM CDT

I have the same experince too~

I went to us for exchanging last year....and somehow they got my infor and starting to taking money from my account...I didn't realize that until I get back recently.

I don't know how could they get my card number...and how could they do that!!!

They charged me every single months after last year augest. they charged 11.99 dollars every months..and this drive me nuts!!!!!!

so currently is everybody here got a solution? I mean get your money back from them. because we didn't do anything wrong and we didn't know what happend!!!!!

40e59f9c, 2008-09-29, 12:47PM CDT

Received mailing that your renewing my membership and charging my credit card.

NEVER HEARD OF YOU. NEVER BELONGED TO YOUR SERVICE. DO NOT WANT YOUR SERVICE.

MEMEBER # FROM MAILING 88574444

fb91a1eb, 2008-10-18, 12:56PM CDT

Please cancel this membership. It was never requested and I would appreciate a refund of $12.99 for each of the following months: April, May, June, July, Aug snd Sept.

Terry Thiermann

35c0d530, 2008-10-25, 12:02AM CDT

ive had the same thing happen to me, this time it was from my credit card, this has to stop immediately, i will pursue this with my attorneys and close this company down.

35c0d530, 2008-10-25, 12:03AM CDT

0606dcc2, 2008-10-29, 10:52PM CDT

OMG!! i just had the same thing happen to me from the same company: TLG everyday, and am in the process of having it checked out

19545b4b, 2008-11-13, 05:11PM CST

I got from my HSBC bank two gift checks, as a valid customer of course on $5 each again as a gift for my payements on time over the monthly minimal payements.

It turns out that as a stupid customer I was not aware thet by cashing those ckecks I became a member of TLG company departments who then charged me twice, one $64.99 first time and then on $59.99 SECOND TIME FOR A MEMBERSHIP that I was absolutely never aware that I joined by cashing those bank checks. Basically you are allowing your bank to rip you off through the other companies, in this case TLG. That is why TLG with all rights is rude toward you and your bank is so nice.

i hope this will help someone. DON'T CASH THE GIFT CHECKS FROM YOUR BANK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is a nightmare. @.@

c11feaad, 2008-11-20, 11:22PM CST

I was charged $139.99 from TLG Every Value on my credit card. I didn't sign up for their memebership. I didn't authorize this charge and not even aware of this company until I got my credit card statement today. I was also out of the country when TLG signed me up for membership. THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

This company should be investigated by the government for credit card fraud.

4d906c99, 2008-12-08, 07:52AM CST

Today is Dec. 8, 2008. I went to my bank account and found out I also was charged by this company $159.99. i was so mad. Christmas is coming and my budget was ruind by this. It will take 10-15 days to get refund.

TLG evrydayvalue 866-363-8252 was the number i saw on my account.

b4a52f28, 2008-12-09, 12:47PM CST

I got the a charge of $159.99 on my checking account from TLG*EVRYDAYVAL on Dec. 8, 2009 as well. What's going on with this company? I have never bought anything or used any service from that company. Why did the company steal my money like that?

aa25fe7e, 2008-12-10, 12:12AM CST

12/09/08

I just check my account and discovered TLG Evrydayval has debit my account for 159.99. This is why never try those free trail periods. I cancelled over two years ago,and TLG hit me again.

c1d25aef, 2008-12-20, 01:08PM CST

On Dec 19, 2008 a charge from TLG Everyday Guest in the amount of $119.99 is pending on my credit card account. The only on-line shopping I have done is with Walmart.

My credit card company is issuing a new account number. I don't know how TLG got my credit card number. Can someone enlighten me?

1c6a9989, 2008-12-27, 11:26AM CST

I just had this charge on my account for 159.99 labeled TLG*EVRDAYVAL,

and after a very aggravating call to them (my bank could do anything until it actually went thru, it was still pending), they told me I got enrolled because I signed up for GREAT FUN membership (travel rewards, we went to Hawaii), and by cashing the checks I agreed to the membership and this was the annual fee..

WATCH OUT FOR THE CHECKS IN THE MAIL, even if they're just $10 like mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3103958c, 2009-01-07, 12:37AM CST

I never have heard of such a company. I just noticed a charge for $119.99 on my credit statement. The weird thing is I do not click on any type of pop up ads or cash any of those mailers companies send out. I am very scared of how they got my credit card information. I am going to have to research this and get this charge reversed somehow.

ab0a36bd, 2009-06-22, 05:33PM CDT

This 119.00 fee was charged off my checking account. I immediately knew it was because I am enrolled in CHOICE PRIVILEGES services, a membership I joined because I was frequently booking a hotel room one night here, one night there. They offer you a free hotel room after 10 stays, and we EVENTUALLY were granted this after some aggravation.

When i called TLG EVERYDAY SERVICES, I asked if it was affiliated with CHOICE PRIVILEGES. They said yes. I kindly demanded a refund. I was told I would see it in 48 hrs. It's been 72, and I am going to call again right now.

I WILL UPDATE ON MY OUTCOME!!!!

749d769f, 2009-08-03, 10:59AM CDT

I made reservations with Comfort Suites hotel, after the reservation I was told that I was eligible for a $50 visa gift card, did I want it . Of course I said yes. well,,, it was Everyday Guests and they never sent the gift card, they told me that I had 30 days to cancel if I was not happy with the program, In June I called , spoke with a Jordon, he said that he would resend the packet to me and extend the time for a deduction to Aug 09, This weekend I was paying bills, noticed a charge from TLG Everyday Guest for $119.99 deducted on 7/09/2009. This morning I called again and the person wanted my cancellation # , of which I had none because it was to be extended to August prior to being charged. He tried in every way to get me to not cancel, but I held firm, asked to speak with a supervisor, and finally got a cancellation #. Now i will have to wait to see if they honor the cancellation. The number that I called from my charge card statement was not the number of the person that I was speaking to. So they have an internal routing system that we are not aware of. So , next time you make hotel reservations make sure that you do not accept any of their refunds unless it is immediate on the amount they charge you for the room.

79a17f7a, 2009-09-17, 06:18PM CDT

This scam is associated with Budget Rent-A-Car. Chase Visa is also involved.

The dispute person at Chase said TLG*EVRYDAYVAL is not a fraud and connected me directly to them. I canceled my "membership", but they got away with the annual charge of $129.99 twice before I noticed it.

I will never do business at Budget Rent a car again.

2bc25090, 2009-10-06, 01:57PM CDT

Same thing happen to me. Except mine is 12.99 a month. This is the 2nd month they have taken out that I know, I have not checked any further back as of yet.But it has caused NSF charges which total more thtn 70.00. We should report them to Attorny General! We really don;t have clue how they got our card #. Except my husband had Cancer surgery down in Tucson and I made reservations through HOTWIRE.COM at the HILTON RESORTS for the stay. Absolutely Fraudelent!

a35fdaeb, 2009-11-01, 10:44PM CST

Same with me, but I did not cash the check, that came in the mail later.

Their withdrawal is still pending;

I will try to block those guys out through the bank.

b9a71517, 2009-12-14, 02:31PM CST

i live in mass,and when ordering some christmas stuff in oct with the miles kimball company they asked me if i would like to save 10% on my order that day by signing up for coupons at only 1.oo and you could keep it after that month for 14.99, i called and cancelled it right away and recentely learned they have charged my account twice in dec, they give you the runaround about cancelling it, and i learned they had me signed up for two coupon programs one of which i never signed up for they say they will refund the two charges but not the overdraft fee on my bank acct without me sending them my bank statement which i wont do, this company is a scam im contacting the company i purchases from and my bank and the better business burea

ae458dfe, 2010-03-01, 01:53PM CST

Scam company. Some company that bills USD$ 12.00 per month for I don't know what reason.

Must black list these punks.

1402b6c5, 2010-03-08, 10:31AM CST

I think that TLG everyday is a big SCAM as well. I had two charges of $169.99 sneaked into my credit card as 'yearly membership'. I don't recall signing in.

Why don't they deduct it monthly? Why not send out statements? If I don't get my refund, I'm going to cry foul!

925ac3cf, 2010-04-04, 08:04PM CDT

These scammers are still out there. I have no idea how they got my AARP Chase Visa card number. I have learned years ago not to sign up for free trial memberships. I was charged $120. today and I haven't had my card out of the drawer for weeks. When I called Chase they cancelled the charge immediately and gave me the phone number if I wanted to talk to the company. I think it is unusual that Chase didn't even put the charge on pending until they could investigate. Could they are connected with this company, like one person suggested?????????

aaf48cf4, 2010-05-12, 01:24PM CDT

I was supposed to get a 30 dollar gift card from circuit city online which I never did because they messed up on my order and instead I got information from this company with circuit city online's logo on it and now for the past six months I've noticed and had to call and get a new cancellation number every month because they have been taking 15.99 out of my account each month.

1098dd22, 2010-06-02, 11:11AM CDT

I guess there was a refund check or a rebate card sent to me which had, in the fine print, "cashing this check will automatically enroll you in tlg everyday". I was charged 89.99 - 2 years after I stopped using the credit card which budget rental car had on file! I called TLG and demanded a refund and cancelled my account. The first guy, very nice, refunded half of my money. I then asked to speak to a manager, more complaining, and she issued me a full refund. Very kind woman. I think they get this call a lot. Bottom line: watch out for fine print! Look out for it on gift cards, rebate cards and checks you get in the mail!

69f4db0e, 2010-06-16, 11:41PM CDT

Chase is definitely also involved. I had Chase cancel my card and issue a new one with a new number and the charges kept coming. $15.99 a month in my case. Chase "dispute person" tried to tell me it was a magazine subscription. The only way the charges could have migrated to the new card was if Chase made it happen. Budget originally gave TLG my card number but Chase gave them my new card.

ad2020a3, 2010-10-26, 04:34PM CDT

I recently got charged by TLG Everyday. I've never authorized any type of payment. I never even heard of these people. What did you do to make them give you your money back?

82412a7e, 2010-12-07, 06:28PM CST

same to me happened. they insisted that i cashed the check they sent to me this july 2o10, i looked through my statement, it wasn't there. i dont even know this people, now its been 3 months that theyre taking $15.99 from my account. i wondered how this people able to charge my account. everyday tlg billing # 18776301295

a2f82696, 2011-03-01, 07:24AM CST

i also like so many others have just found out that this so called TLG Everyday company has as far as i can tell from the last 90 days on my account has taken a total of $80.00 charging me $19.99 every month sometimes more than once! There might even be more because i cant see more than 90 days! i am soooooooooooooooooo f*#$%@! pissed i cant take it! who do these people think they are taking money from middle class people working there asses off just to make it by everyday in this economy! whoever works for this company and whoever owns it are all going to hell! they obviously have absolutely no conscience whatsoever! how do these people sleep at night??? they have NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SCRUPLES whatsoever!!! They are no better than the trashy scum of the earth people that rob and stab people in broad daylight! a true disgrace to the human race!!!!!

e0036fa0, 2012-04-23, 12:21PM CDT

I DO NOT OWN a business ...butmy bank statement shows you took $16.99 from my bank account AGAIN, as you did last month after I told you to cancel this,,,either ALL this money gets put back and you CANCEL this or I will turn this over to the Better Business

415bee6a, 2012-10-13, 01:06PM CDT

My discover credit card is on auto pay. Somehow this company Evrdayval in Ct start charging $14.99 every month for some kind of a coupon club. It appears that my wife said yes to the caller that said try it and cancel if you wish. She did not tell me for way past a year when I noted credit card bill. Why is this Company not on do not call list, which we do subscribe to. They charge us every month for no product. This is certainly a scam company.

c503b1bd, 2014-09-01, 10:04AM CDT

These people are stealers I want my money back I was charged 16.99 twice but once grime shopper I don't know who they are but I would stop taking money from people