Prepaid mobile(Excell)/BSNL

Posted on Monday, December 4th, 2006 at 11:52pm CST by b87bc2b2

Company: Prepaid mobile(Excell)/BSNL

Prepaid BSNL(Excel) services at Rawatbhata in KOTA SSA(Rajasthan Circle)

I am a subscriber of BSNL prepaid services and wish to avail the facility of Excelpower(Rs 0.10/min) and GPRS as provided by BSNL. I have applied for both of the services in the prescribed format at Rawatbhata telephone exchange about more than three months earlier. Since than I am also regularly sending SMS to 3733 with text message(EXLPOWER <Landline number with STD code> <mobile no>) & (GPRS) but till now the services has not been activated. When I contacted the Rawatbhata Exchange, they say that they cannot do anything, just send the SMS repeatedly. When I contacted the respective authority at Kota at mobile no (9414001655), the concerned person just told menot to contact him again and you just talk to the Rawatbhata Exchange.

No one at Rawatbhata or Kota of BSNL even care to entertain and reply to the complaints sympathitacally to the person who is suffering. Due to non activation of the EXLPOWER I am regulary loosing Rs 0.50/min since 3 months I am not sure how much loss I will have to bear with this non-responsible behaviour or the working procedure of BSNL.

This is also not good for the BSNL as if such poor services are provided by them ,then peoples will prefer to switch over to other Service provider who are in the competitive market these days. So the higher ups have to do something or if they can't do anything, they should not announce such schemes which they can not provide to the general public.

Hoping that someone will read this and take necessary action.

Ashok.

497fa36c, 2009-02-28, 01:38AM CST

i am a bsnluser. i just want to disconnect my exlpower service. please tell me that how i can disconnect my exlpower service.