hellowpeter.com

Posted on Saturday, December 30th, 2006 at 10:10pm CST by eb91c90d

Company: hellowpeter.com

Hello Peter

I listen to Classic FM and enjoy your interview in the afternoon with Mike Mills.

I wanted to praise Aspen Pharmaceuticals for going out of their way to keep us as satisfied users of their products.

I logged on to your website expecting to find a home page with a direct link for consumers to voice their complaints and another direct link for praising companies. It took me a long time in finding the link to this e-mail section and no link for praising companies. I have to presume that this is the same address but it is not that clear.

I would like to see a redesigned home page where there are two additional options. One " write your complaint about any company" and another "write your praise about any company."

I wish you and your team all the best for 2007.

Danny Pollard

3f2933ab, 2008-10-02, 11:40AM CDT

I have baught a 2000 Toyota corolla RSI. The dealer that I bought the car is Toyota EDENVALE.After a week I took delivery,The car is smoking and they don't want to repair this Car

Pule M., 2012-11-13, 10:29AM CST

I recently bought a vehicle from Cherry Isando. I had to trade in my old car that I was still paying for. My finace company is MFC. I took delivery of this vehicle on the 18th October and there wasn't supposed to be a debit order for this vehicle until I paid for the new one in November 2012. Unfortunately the debit order was put through despite the vehicle having been settled. I am now battling to get a refund. Secondly the vehicle does not have a spare key despite it being a relatively new vehicle with just under 5000km on its clock. thirdly there is no rear registration plates on this vehicle. The dealer principals name is only known to me as Faith and their number is 0119748443.

Pule Menaki is my name and my contact is 0823350968.

Pule

WINIE M., 2013-11-26, 06:49AM CST

Hi Peter i m a customer at Mr Price clothing shop in Hermanus Cape Town. In 4 moths ago the shop was closed without knowing any reasons for that closure and now it was open on Thursday the 21 of November but yesterday the 25 of November we were there for shopping but we couldnt stand the noise happening on the roof there they say the roof is still leaking so they have to fixed it but those noise are so unacceptable you cant even here the cashier when she speaks to you. The staff there is always so nice but that noise ha.a