passport office ghaziabad is the most corrupt office in india

Posted on Wednesday, December 20th, 2006 at 12:40am CST by 4d218389

Company: passport office ghaziabad is the most corrupt office in india

I write this mail for all indians to know that the passport office ghaziabad is the most corrupt office in india. There the officers ask money opening for doing each and every work. Even to take out a letter, the dak man asks for money.And if you do not give him money, he says that what will you do if i don't take out the letter and tells you to go away. This man should be removed from his post. And all people know that in this office, every officer has a share of the bribe. They ask as high as 5000 rupees for the work from each person. If bribe is not given, work is not done, and if it is given, then work is done evenif it is illegal.

I request the passport officer to check this seriously as this is highly important. And anyday a documentary on the corruption of this office will be highlighted on TV channels for the public to take some action. I request the prime minister of india to look into the matter. And the public to come up with a strong voice to crush this corrupt office.

Please let us be united to remove corruption from India.

>From a common Indian who is a well wisher of the country

0ebbdde4, 2008-11-24, 05:15AM CST

I am supporting you, if we are not able to strong our voice against them , it will be chargable by every person of this country. If we joint our hands together we 'll definately find out the solution. Aaj hum hai kal aap bhi ho sakte hai. kahi bhi.

893e1c1d, 2008-12-23, 12:17AM CST

Adding one more thing, they are just not corrupt they all are illetrate also. I think they came to this post by paying too much of amount. They do not know how to talk to the person. Office time is 9:30 but they never come before 11:00 AM. Also they used to keep you on the road every day, even if you are having right documents to submit. And for agents they don't even examine docs. On the enquiry number 0120-2721876, whenever you will call, I am sure you won't ever get the response.

Dr Akhilesh G., 2012-08-15, 04:13AM CDT

CGO complex, Kamla Nehru Nagar,

Hapur Chungi,

Ghaziabad.

Dear Sir,

I applied for a new passport to your District Passport cell, Meerut on 16th March 2012, Photostat of receipt is enclosed herewith.

On checking on line status of my application it was noted that your office has not received the police report so far. When I made an enquiry at your office in Meerut that the original application and police report have already been sent to Ghaziabad office on 15th May 2012, Photostat of this evidence is enclosed herewith.

I sent an application for new passport of my grand son, through an agent who charged quite handsome amount, at the same time I handed over my application to your District Passport cell, where I did not pay any amount. Police enquiry was done at same time. Your office has issued his passport, on 6/6/2012 and its number is K5144076, and you put an objection on my application, while the police report has already been sent to you, by your own office.

The function of District passport cell is to complete the application of passport in all respect before sending it to you. Did you write a letter to Meerut office that police report is missing.

It has caused a great harassment to me. I am a senior citizen of 72.5 years of age, your office should help me rather to torture me. Ministry of External Affairs has directed me to contact you. The fresh status as on 25th July 2012 is enclosed herewith.

Therefore I shall request you to please direct me what should I do?

Thanking You

Yours truly,

Dr. A. K. Garg

This letter was not replied