Simply Supplements P O Box 204 Guernsey GY1 3NB

Posted on Wednesday, December 20th, 2006 at 10:17am CST by 62b4211e

Company: Simply Supplements P O Box 204 Guernsey GY1 3NB

www.simplysupplements.co.uki

In October I ordered from the above company after telephoning and e-mailing several times I received my cod liver oil tablets after more e-mailing I received my glucosamine cream I am still waiting for two vitamin E tablets they sent me an e-mail saying that the vitamin E tablets were in great demaqnd and were definately being delivered for distribution mid week (last week) I sent them an e-mail Monday18thDecember and said if I haddnot received my order by Wednesday 20th I would be getting in touch with the authorities. The cost of the vitamin tablets were

1dc2a498, 2008-07-25, 08:18AM CDT

Due to the popular demand of our exclusive Buy One Get One Free sale, a small number of our products occasionally become out of stock. At Simply Supplements we endeavour to maintain 98% stock levels in order to cope which such high demand, however, occasionally some of our products become out of stock due to a sudden influx of orders.

Unfortunately, a number of customers who ordered items during the first two weeks of October did experience abnormally long delays, largely due to the Royal Mail postal strikes that took place during this period, followed by unofficial strikes thereafter on the island of Guernsey. At Simply Supplements we endeavour to deal with all our customers in the most efficient and personal manner and this case is no exception.

837da183, 2010-02-12, 06:32AM CST

I also experienced problems with Simply Supplements. I ordered folic acid on 4 January 2010. The products did not arrive although the money was taken from my account. On 31 January 2010 I completed the online query form as it says it is the method for ensuring queries are swiftly answered. I did not receive a reply, so on 1 February 2010 I sent an email. In both communications I explained that, due to the nature of the supplements, they were required relatively urgently. I waited two days, but had not received a reply via either method and I therefore called Simply Supplements on Wednesday morning, 3 February. I was informed that my products had probably got lost in the post, and they requested that I complete and return a Goods Not Received (GNR) form. They said that if the items were in stock they could redespatch the products the same day, once the GNR form was received by them. They checked and confirmed that the items were in stock. I again explained the products were required urgently and asked if they could send the GNR form asap. I still had to call again and chase them to send the GNR form, but it was received at 2:40pm and once received I completed it and sent it back within 20 minutes, asking them to please redespatch the items asap, and confirm once this was done. I did not receive any confirmation, so I again emailed on 4 February to ask for confirmation that the goods had been despatched. I received a response that afternoon confirming that the products had been despatched on 4 February, not 3 February, and would be with me in 5 to 10 days.

I emailed on 10 February, asking if there was any possibility of tracking the products, as they were required urgently, explaining the difficulties so far. Simply Supplements responded, ignoring my query about tracking the items, but just repeating that they would take 5 to 10 days for delivery. They also confirmed that my order had been processed and re-despatched on the 4 February.

Yesterday, 11 February, I received an envelope from Simply Supplements with a delivery note dated 5 February 2010 (not 4 February 2010 as had been confirmed to me) but the only item enclosed was a Simply Supplements brochure. I called Simply Supplements today and was informed that it appeared that the items had been out of stock after all.

So now it has been nearly 6 weeks and I still do not have either the products or a refund. I asked the Simply Supplements rep if he thought this was acceptable, and he said they had now been redespatched (but so far has not provided any evidence that they have been despatched). I explained that I would have to purchase the products elsewhere, as I need then urgently, and have no guarantee they have been sent. I therefore requested a refund, but was told this was not possible!! I asked if I could speak to a manager, but funnily enough this was also not possible.

Absolutely shocking service, particularly given the importance of these supplements. I will not be ordering from this company again, or recommending them to anyone else.

e39efc42, 2010-02-23, 12:34PM CST

I ORDERED FROM SIMPLYSUPPLEMENTS , I HAVE EMAILED 10 TIMES PHONED TWICE BUT STILL NO GOODS . I NOW JUST WANT A REFUND. ONE MONTH ON IAM STILL WAITING DONT BY FROM THEM POOR SERVICE!!!!!!

I am sorry to hear that you have not yet received the goods that you ordered.

Unfortunately, the Omega 3 Triple Strength was temporarily out of stock. At Simply Supplements we endeavour to maintain 98% stock levels in order to cope with such high demand, however, occasionally some of our products become out of stock due to a sudden influx of orders.

The product was received by our fulfillment centre last week and as such, orders for this product are due to be arriving with customers this week. I can assure you that your order will have been dispatched immediately upon the arrival of the delayed items.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

Many Thanks and Kind Regards

Stuart Lee

Customer Services Team

Simply Supplements

FREEPHONE ORDERLINE: 0800 988 0292

CUSTOMER SERVICES DPT: 0845 863 0622

86aeae14, 2011-02-24, 12:28AM CST

I was told to get this (Aloe Vera and Vitamin E) cream from one of my very good friends. Then I bought this cream from simplysupplement.net for about $160 and I got 50ml for free with the same. And the delivery of the product was also free. I have been using this cream for about 3 weeks now and there is a noticeable improvement to my skin I have dry skin and small dark marks all over my face but after the regular use of this cream they all have gone and my skin is feeling much better. This cream contains Aloe Vera which is natural and has no side effects. It helps in bringing relief to dry skin, itching and inflammation, among many other things. It sooths and re-hydrates the skin as it has a mass Vitamin E contents in it. Well if you have aging properties or pimples it also works for it my mother aged 60 is also using this cream and its effective. The very first thing I noticed was its fragrance it really smells very nice. I would recommend all who have skin problems to try this product.

301a5c58, 2011-02-24, 03:31AM CST

After searching a lot finally I got a perfect solution 'Conjugated Linoleic Acid' for my weight gain problem from Simplysupplement.net. I placed the order on the same day and got the delivery free and on time. I have been taking them from past 2months and I am really very impressed with the effect. I have reduced around 10kgs in 2months. These capsules not only help in reducing body fat but it also shapes the body and makes the appearance attractive. Since then I have become a big fan of simply supplement.

89094de0, 2011-02-24, 06:14AM CST

I remember those days when I was unable to participate in any college functions due to my joint pain but thanks to my friend who recommended me simplysupplement.net. I found the website very easy to use and found the glucosamine tablets for my pain from there. I have been taking these tablets for past 1 month and feeling much better and painless now. It really works very quickly and easily. And these tablets are not too big so can be gulp easily as I can not take all tablets easily but I found glucosamine tablets very simple. Now I can take part in all functions of my college. I would definitely recommend Simply Supplements to my friends and family. The speed of delivery was also very fast and efficient.

89094de0, 2011-02-24, 06:15AM CST

713288f2, 2012-01-26, 02:14PM CST

Sorry to say they haven't improved!!! My order had not been received after 1 week so I politely advised them. They made me wait for 20 working days then insisted I fill in a form and return it to them. They would then consider sending a replacement. They have been unbelievably unhelpful, ignored my requests for help and quoted their Terms and Conditions which basically say that if the goods don't arrive it's your problem, so tough!

5c0b5996, 2012-10-05, 12:41PM CDT

Sirs - a while back I purchased your 360 pack of Omega-3 1000mg they were apparently flavoured with lemon - but - they are 'disintegrating' and the flavour all too 'present' !

I have been a long-time customer, so I must ask for recompense - but rather than simply replacing them with more, I am in need of C.L.O capsules, so would you please consider this instead? to the same value but I only need the lowe 'mg' about 400? Please acknowledge Mr G Chapman [email protected] thanks Graham