CAR PURCHASE.

Posted on Wednesday, December 13th, 2006 at 10:07pm CST by aaf3def3

Company: CAR PURCHASE.

ON THE EDGE AUTO SALES.9619 N 19TH AV PHOENIX AZ 85021.ON OCT 2/2006 I CAROLY N JONES PURCHASE A 2002 PONTIAC GRAND PRIX GT.ON NOV 16/2006 THE REGISTRATION HAD EXPIRE. SO I GO TO THE MVD TO BE TOLD I HAD TO GO BACK TO DEALER AFTER TWO HOURS OF SETTING THERE.I GO TO THE DEALER SHIP.AND WHEN THE OWNER TOLD ME THAT HE HAD TO GIVE ANOTHER PAPER ONE. SO HE DID THAT WAS TO EXPIRE ON NOV/20/2006.BUT THEN HE CALLED ME ON THE PHONE AND SAID FOR ME TO BRING THE CAR BACK.I ASK FOR WHAT RESON. AND DID NOT SAY.SO THAT WHEN I GOT ON LINE WITH THE VIN NUMBER&ID NUMBER.THE CAR DID NOT HAVE A TITLE WITH THAT VIN NUMBER.I TOLD THE OWER THAT BE COMEING HERE TO AZ I HAD WORK FOR DARTMENT OF MVD FOR OVER TWENTY FIVE YEARS.AND I KNOW FROM ONE STATE TO A NOTTER HAVE DIFFERENT RESTRICTION.BUT THERE IS KNOW STATE IN THE US ALLOW YOU TO SELLER OR BUYER WITH OUT A TITLE.SO WHEN I CALL SALEPERSON BACK WITH THAT IMFORMATION THATS WHEN HE CAME AND JUST TOOK MY CAR.WITH MY PERSONAL BELONGING AND ALL THE MONEY I PUT IN THAT CAR.CAN YOU HELP ME WITH MATTER?MY PHONENUMBER IS 602-866-1718 MS CAROLYN A JONES 3330 W GREENWAY RD APT 1009 PHOENIX AZ 85053. I,M A 60 YEAR OLD LADY AND I CAME TO PHOENIX BECOUSE OF MY DISABILITY.I NEED A CAR TO GET MY TREATMENT.AND I DO,NT THINK THAT THIS IS FARE TO ME YOU HAVE A BLESS DAY.