Buzz telecom

Posted on Friday, December 1st, 2006 at 4:47pm CST by 68f56408

Company: Buzz telecom

Category: Other

Since I registered my complaint about Buzz Telecom on June 21st I have received numerous e-mails. I would suggest

that you do as I did. First, register a complaint on this site, ( )then contact the Attorney

General's officeof your State, Then contact any other committees regarding senior Citizens. (When I contacted the Attorney

General's office, they gave me the names of several offices to notify.)Among the emails I received, one was from

attorney asking which State I live in. If there no complaints on this site, probably nothing more will

be done. Let your voices be heard and maybe someone somewhere will do something about this.


Post a Comment