Wendy's/ fast food

Posted on Tuesday, August 8th, 2006 at 5:16pm CDT by 243d91bc

Company: Wendy's/ fast food

1419 Williamson Rd, NE, Roanoke, Virginia 24012, On July 31, 2006, at 12:29 PM, I went patronized Wendy's drive-thru for lunch. I was having a hard time hearing the person working the drive-thru and asked him on several different occasion to repeat himself. I mention that he might want to check his mic because there was difficulty in hearing him. I placed my order and was as if I wanted my combo small, medium or large. My reply was "whatever is the regular size." I was then told the amount and asked to drive up to the window. When I arrived at the window to pick up my order there was three employees at the window, a white male, an African American woman and a white female. The white female made a comment "stupid people can't hear." I was in awe from her comment, which was very rude and disrespectful. I received my order and went on my merry way. After returning to my office I was still upset and in turn I took the time to call the store to report the incident the manager. I will never patronize Wendy's again and I am asking all my family and friends not to do business there.

c458eec9, 2009-06-16, 11:24AM CDT

Had I been You I would have snapped "well, if you and your coworkers talked like normal people instead of talking like you have a mouthful of shit maybe I could understand you..then I would have parked walked inside with my food demanded to speak to the manager on the spot reported her/their behaviour then demanded a full refund and informed the Manager I would be telling everyone I know about their rude staff and I would NOT be returning! Then after getting my refund I would have left! Of course I would have filed a complaint with the Coporate office once I got home!