PISSED OFF CONSUMER

Posted on Tuesday, August 8th, 2006 at 10:24am CDT by ee25b9ed

Company: PISSED OFF CONSUMER

I JUST RECEIVED A CALL BY A GENTELMAN I THINK HE SAID WAS DAVE I SPOKE TO HIM ON THURSDAY OF LAST WEEK AUGUST 3RD. TODAY IS AUGUST 8TH AND HE CALLS AGAIN AND TELLS ME THAT I NEED TO GET A PREPAID CARD TO PAY OFF THIS DEBT AFTER WE SPOKE ON LAST WEEK AND CAME TO AN AGREEMENT THAT ON THE 25TH I WOULD PAY THE BALANCE OFF. I EXPLAINED TO HIM THAT WE ALREADY HAD THIS CONVERSATION AND AGREED THAT IT WOULD BE PAID IN FULL ON THE 25TH SO WHY DO I NEED TO GET A PREPAID CARD. I OBVIOUSLY DONT HAVE THE MONEY AT THIS INSTANT TO EVEN PUT ON A PREPAID CARD. SO HE GOT PISSED AND SAID IT WOULD BE SENT TO COLLECTIONS AND HUNG UP. WHAT AN A****WHOLE........... SO MUCH FOR AN AGREEMENT NOW HE CAN KISS MY ASS AND WHEN I GET A CHANCE I'LL SEND 20 DOLLARS A MONTH UNTIL ITS PAID IN FULL.

VERONICA CASTRO

PS. LET YOUR SALES PEOPLE KNOW THAT JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE IN COLLECTIONS IT DOESNT GIVE THEM THE RIGHT TO TREAT PEOPLE LIKE SHIT. WHEN THEY DO THAT IT MAKES ME NOT WANT TO EVEN BOTHER PAYING THE DEBT. REMINDER MY CREDIT IS ALREADY MESSED UP THIS WONT HURT ME ANYMORE THAN THE OTHERS.

Anonymous, 2008-11-28, 08:52PM CST

I just have a comment,for all those people who have dug themselves into this mess of credit,and I am one of you I have started fighting back and it's working,No big strides at this point but never the less one step closer.I have found that these companies like to cheat a little and they make it work,it's up to all of us to finnd thier cheating.and you do this by absolutely tearing into your credit reports,read them carefully,in most cases you will find thier deceat,validate ,validate validate,dispute everything with the credit bureaus,in a bussiness manner remember it's only bussiness,even though we do take it personally.Most of all there is a lot of info on internet just waiting to be used to a good cause.Don't lie and cheat after all we are not them ,and thank God we are not .I am 62,disabled vet,nam 100%,it's time we took the fight to them I for one will not whine about this ,I have chose to revolt,I have nothing to loose,I have made a promise to myself,to be debt free before I die,but along with the same promise I promised myself not,I do repeat Not to be cheated any more,think about it.

afafbb43, 2013-04-23, 10:50AM CDT

Being a loyal sears customer for over 30yeats . Had to replace washer and dryer due to superstorm sandy. Sears subcontracts out deliveries and when they arrived at my home last week refused to deliver because they said turn going down to my basement was too tight. No one at sears tried to relsolve. Today another co del same washer and dryer no problem yhey just worked a little harder,

. Oh by the way i also saved $450.00 from sears prices. I will never purchase anything at sears again and hope this will help another consumer. Alison benvenuto