ETour and Travel

Posted on Sunday, August 6th, 2006 at 10:55am CDT by 16a1a1bc

Company: ETour and Travel

I was notified by E Tour and Travel both by phone and E-Mail more that 2 times, that I have won 2 pfree vouchers to Universal Studios. They gave me a confirmation number and web site to go to -www.Evacationflorida.com, and print out my 2 free vouchers which you take to the ticket window at Universal And you get into the both theme parks for the day. When I go to the site, which congratuates you for getting the free tickets, but when you put in the confirmation number 4437644, it comes up with, sorry offer not available in your area. I e-mail this company and told them that they are falsely advertizing, they e-mail me back, very nasty, that I can have the tickets, they are for free. Well afer 2 tries, I used their live chat session, a person named Maribel( COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_63439#) came on, I asked her why am I having a hard time receiving this vouchers, after 25 minutes and no response to any of my question, I printed out that the chat session and found that she left the session. I think this company is giving out false advertizement. I also have on my home phone the no-call, but they got though. Something should be done to stop companies like this. your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Andrea

da1e9340, 2008-03-13, 09:59PM CDT

I have problem to. Can"t find where and how get mytickets from www.evacaionflorida.com , Does not get enough informations Looks like this whole thing is fake.

b7a1dc84, 2008-03-17, 08:38AM CDT

I am having the same experience and have emailed them and point blank asked if this was a scam or what. Will be interesting to find out what happens. Will keep you informed.

5680671e, 2008-03-28, 08:23PM CDT

E-SCAM/E-VACATION FLORIDA

I was notify by Omar that I won FREE TICKETS. He was explaining all the great vacation packages they had to offer and I declined. I visited the website to see the ammenities. Which was a poorly designed website.

After reading the reviews I immediately attempted to pull my "FREE TICKETS" with the pin# he gave me. WHAT?? An error message appeared, "INVALID PIN #". I called Omar to advise him I was unsuccessful accessing the site for my "FREE TICKETS". Omar was unavailable so I spoke to Corey. Corey advised me that the tickets are only free if I purchase a vacation package. There goes my free offer. I asked Corey why are they offering false advertisement and he explain they have been doing that for over 30 years. I advised Corey to remove my contact information from their database and to never contact me again.

Consumer please be aware this is a another ESCAM.

Remember: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN LIFE IS FREE

55388e60, 2008-03-28, 09:24PM CDT

My comfirmation number is 7278510 at www.Evationflordia.com .

ebc1c207, 2008-04-04, 11:49AM CDT

I was called by Tamia and told I had won tickets to Disney World, she said go to www.evacationflorida.com and enter my pin number. Did that! Received a message that the Tickets were not valid in my area.

Email Customer Support, no reply. Finally was able to get through to Jacqui by Instant Message via the site. Very rude, says the offer is not available to anyone in Florida and that when they call you they don't know it's not available to anyone in Florida or that you even live in Florida. I asked if it was a scam and she told me to have a nice day.

3ebd8b26, 2008-04-08, 03:36PM CDT

I was contacted by etour & travel and was told I had one one free ticket to Disneyworld. I specifically asked what I had to do for it and the man (named Bill) told me that I had won a contest. I had to do nothing. I asked if I had to view a property and he said only if I wanted to but qualified it by saying that I had won the ticket and did not have to sit through any sales talks. I went to the site and had some difficulty so I called their number. The woman who answered said the in order to receive the ticket site in Florida. They are a ripoff and should be stopped. Furthermore, I am on a no-call list. I don't know how they got my number. Don't fall for their schemes. They are frauds.

29312f77, 2008-05-13, 01:54PM CDT

I was contacted today by "Siera". Honestly i thought she was a flake/fake because she was stumbeling through the entire phone conversation. I took down my confirmation number.When "siera" and i spoke she started to ask me about needing hotel accomidations.. i told her no since i only live about an hr from Orlando. She said, "Oh ok that is perfectly fine". So then i did as everyone else did.... went to the website, www.evacationflorida.com entered my pin# and got "Sorry this offer is not available in your area". This is a total scam.. and i'll be writing the company i found this "great deal" on and telling them all about it.. maybe they won't want to lose business for this Scam company they have on their website. BTW it was a coupon printing website.

6cd9940f, 2008-05-28, 08:01PM CDT

I was also notified, that I had won 2 free tickets. I was given a confirmation number and a web site to go to - did not see any place to put the number because I did not get a vacation package, this company need to stop lieing to people. you and I know that nothing is free. There should be some kind of legal action that should be taken for misleading the consumer. But I knew this was a gimit when she called, said just put in the confirmation number and you will get to free vouchers. Please take my name off your cslling list, and please don't use my e-mail again.

6cd9940f, 2008-05-28, 08:07PM CDT

6cd9940f, 2008-05-28, 08:09PM CDT

6cd9940f, 2008-05-28, 08:10PM CDT

6cd9940f, 2008-05-28, 08:14PM CDT

4d837f53, 2008-06-06, 04:40PM CDT

i did everything the same as everyone else but i got my tickets seems to me everyone is to quick to say scam. mabe you should have payed more attention when they gave you the pin # over the phone

e6e3e26c, 2008-07-15, 11:47AM CDT

I also received a call and they told me i would get 2 free tickets for an orlando attraction. When I put in the pin# a voucher did come up, but it is only for one adult, not 2 and tickets are only issued after you go to a 90 min. presentation. nothing is free.

9ac859dd, 2008-09-26, 08:38AM CDT

I used to work for e tour and travel. THEY ARE A SCAM. dont ever give them your card number. trust me you will be paying much more once you get there. when i quit e tour my ex boss kept calling me an harassing me. dont get involved with them ever. they are crazy. JUST HANG UP THE PHONE! trust me

68db9250, 2008-09-26, 06:15PM CDT

hello++--I as well won 2 free tickets to disney so jamarie told me, I've been on the web site twice talked to some gentleman 5 hrs ago, which told me to check back later. what is up with this.

eff14af9, 2008-10-16, 05:49PM CDT

I used to work for those bastards too. They force their sales reps to call people that have already said do not call me 10, 15, or how many times it takes for them to either buy the package or change their phone numbers. It's not the rep's fault. They actually do hit the button on the computer to "do not call". The thing is- the do not call or not interested buttons don't really take people out of the system. Only if you put the call as a wrong number does it take people out.... and if you get caught taking people out of the system that way you'll get a warning and will be fired the next time they catch you trying to clean the database of all those pissed off people..... and they fully expect the sales reps to produce lots of sales while calling those bullshit leads!!!

As of now, they still use evacationflorida.com and they still have it to where you can't really claim the tickets. All they really give you that info up front for is to get their foot in the door so they can sell you a vacation package since you think you're getting free tickets.

47f481e4, 2009-01-24, 09:34AM CST

I was also getting harassing phone calls from this scam company. I didn't believe it from the start. I am only 19, keep in mind. I told the person calling from the get-go that they were a scam and I didn't want their "fu**ing" tickets. Take me off your call list and get a life.

Stupid lady hung up on me. So I kept calling back and giving them a taste of their own crap.

I then talked to a local police officer (my boyfriends dad) and ask him what I should do to stop them from calling me.

He told me to tell the people that I want their name, their phone number, and their address to turn into the Chief Justice to see if you guys are a fraud.

Needless to say, I did it. The next time they called, I said exactly that. They guy on the other side said, "Why do you need that? Do you hate Disney World" and he hung up. Haha. It was the greatest part of my life with these loser. Since then, they have stopped calling me.

My suggestion to everyone, is point out the facts that you know from reading these posts. Be smart. Be mean. They will hang up on you if you point out facts that they don't know.

Trust me, I know...and they have stopped calling!

Good luck everyone!

Jessica Joy

fbd68510, 2009-07-14, 09:30AM CDT

you are right the mangager name is might padea and the gm name is james contreas i done witnessed them using customers credit cards and charging them without permission from the customer just to make more money that day for the company.

c1e8f349, 2009-07-14, 09:47AM CDT

etour and travel is a fraud i know the manager his name is matthew padea and i know about him having reps charge customers cards without any permission from the customer. the reps their use fake names on the phone also sombody should sue them matthew padea number is 407 923-9024 and the general manager name is james contreas.

fa1ef367, 2009-09-02, 09:32AM CDT

I could not believe the call I just received from them.

An Albert Gordon called indicating my father had been selected for a trip and he needed a yes or no answer today as space was limited. This selection was based on an e-mail survey that was filled out by my father.

Unfortunately, my father has passed away and I am the only one with access to his account and I KNOW I didn't fill anything out.

I explained that he was lying to me concerning the call etc. and he had the audacity to continue to try and sell me...

UNBELIEVABLE

cba9a777, 2009-11-12, 02:03PM CST

Hey they have called me 27 times in the last two weeks. When I told them that I had been taping them and my response to have them take me off their list and quit calling me, # 26 said yes mam like they all did. I reported them to the no call ppl and the BBB. Also about 10 minutes after #26 hung up #27 (male) called and cussed me up one side and down the other when I told him that I wanted him to take me off their list and not to call back, that I was taping this call and that I would be reporting them yet again. I told him I had told them 27 times to quit calling me and he replied well (mf) tomorrow night will be #28 and then hung up. He tried to tell me that I had a $500 credit with them and I had already told them that I have not only Lupus which prevents me from traveling but several other things. He told me I could buy it and give it to a family member for Christmas. I told him I wasn't interested and after the way he talked to me why on earth did he think I would want to buy ANYTHING from them. Also I told him that I wasn't interested in a time share, and that they were scamming people! Thanks but NO THANKS. That was when I got another cussing by the way. This company sucks and if Florida won't do something about them I am seriously thinking about going to my Uncle who is a lawyer in New York and starting a class action lawsuit for harrassment against them and have everyone join in. Stupid company!

77af51ec, 2010-01-05, 04:29PM CST

I actually have filed complaints on this company for illegal telemarketing practices act. I have filed with the state attorney general of florida, FTC, and Department of agriculture and consumer affairs. The state attorney general has an ongoing investigation on this company and I had to sign an affidavit that they sent me for it. I am in the process of trying to sue this company but am having a hard time finding or locating an attorney in FL as I am in NY. Any referrals? Please help.

59ad91b8, 2010-01-14, 02:39AM CST

Andrea, these guys have been harassing me and trying to get my information for over a year now. They claim someone I never heard of signed me up for this and every time they call I'm told this "offer" is only good for today but I get called back every other day or so with the same offer. The best people for you to call would be the Better Business Bureau. If they do get your credit card information you should go to your bank immediately and inform them of what has just happened.

f8364d75, 2010-06-22, 10:29AM CDT

I was called by this company and they offer me 2 free tickets to Universal, then they offer me 4 nights in Universal and 3 nights at Daytona all in a 5 star facility with free food, free car rental at the Airport , all for $350, offer valid for a year but canbe extended for another year. These guys are expert talker , the girl was very amusing.

The guy who came next was aggressive and wanted by Card number as soon as possible.

I just hang up the phone. Expert Scam Guys.

6c9dad35, 2011-08-17, 10:08AM CDT

Well I answered because me and my husband like to travel they deducted 149.00 from my debit account and I had previously cancelled my trip due to financial strain. what do I do now?

a9dde9f4, 2014-04-15, 05:03PM CDT

Long story short. Etourandtravel lie to get you there and to PURCHASE your FREE trip!! Would not recommend. Never could use flight vouchers, on hold over 2 hours! Perks points was just an envelope filler. They are giving the resorts a bad name. Next time I will go directly to the resort and save time and money. I won't have to worry so much about charges that I didn't want.