Pizza Hut

Posted on Thursday, August 31st, 2006 at 12:10am CDT by bbd50a37

Company: Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut. Location Church Square in Cleveland,Ohio

Against my better judgment decided to order a pizza due to some friends I had over. I ordered the pizza at 9:45pm on a Wednesday 8-30-06 by calling 216-524-4444. I was told that it would take 45 min to 1 hour. After 1 hour and 30 min I called back as the pizza had not arrived. I was told that the pizza delivery person had just left the location and would arrive shortly. I waited another 45 min and call back to cancel the order as over 2 hours was UNACCEPTABLE! And my guests had left by then. I was told that the location had only one driver and sometimes they take more deliveries than they should. I said that is not my problem! The store is less then a 10 min drive from my home. I then remembered why I never order from Pizza Hut, this has happened in the past, but I broke down because I had company and thought I would see if they had improved since the last time I got poor service 4-5 years ago. I was wrong! I will never order from them again. It's this kind of poor service that has plagued many business's and the only way to deal with it is to stop doing business with them.

Jerry