Phone company ROGERS

Posted on Wednesday, August 30th, 2006 at 3:39pm CDT by 5b514610

Company: Phone company ROGERS

This is a letter I wrote today to the phone company PRIMUS, LETTING THEM KNOW how I feel about their competitor ROGERS for the obvious reasons

Hi!.

Recently I agreed to Switch my residential phone line from ROGERS to PRIMUS and this does not go well with your competitor. Please read the following letter I sent to them as a complaint about the way they treated me as well as their behavior. I feel you would like to know how some of us feel about ROGERS.

I AM A CLIENTE OF ROGERS IN CANADA

MY ACCOUNT NUMBER IS: 13A-5625291 9.

RECENTLY I SWITCHED OVER THE PHONE SERVICES TO MY RESIDENCE TO ONE OF YOUR COMPETITORS: "PRIMUS", but ROGERS IS NOT RELEASING THE LINE.

EVER SINCE I DID SWITCH, I HAVE BEEN RECEIVING MOST UNPROFESSIONAL CALLS AND DISGUSTING TONES OF SPEECH FROM ONE OF YOUR DEPARTMENTS IN SEVERAL OCASIONS.

I CONTACTED CUSTOMERS SERVICES AND THEY GAVE ME THE RUN AROUND TELLING ME "THE DEPARTMENT HANDLING MY CASE COULD NOT BE CONTACTED BY PHONE AND THEY WOULD HAVE TO DO IT BY E-MAIL AND THAT WILL TAKE SEVERAL DAYS". THIS IS A BAD JOKE COMING FROM A PHONE COMPANY, IMAGINE A PHONE COMPANY THAT CANNOT CONTACT BY PHONE HIS OWN DEPARTMENTS!...

PRIMUS GAVE ME THE CONFIRMATION NUMBER OF THIS CONTRACT, WHICH IS: RA15623355 AND THEY CANNOT UNDERSTAND THE LACK OF PROFESSIONALISM FROM ROGERS, NOT RELEASING THE LINE.

NEEDLESS TO SAY I WILL GET ON LINE TO LET ALL THE FORUMS KNOW, HOW SHITY ROGERS IS, A BUNCH OF POOR LOSERS I MIGHT ADD.

I FEEL THAT IF ROGERS DOES NOT LIKE TO LOSE CUSTOMERS, INSTEAD OF DIRTY TACTICS WHAT THEY SHOULD DO IS BE MORE COMPETITIVE AND BRING DOWN THE PRICES AND IMPROVE THE SERVICES. IN THE PROCESS THEY WOULD GET RID OF THOSE NASTY EMPLOYEES WHO LIKE TO HARASS THE CLIENTS. THE FINAL IMPRESION I GOT FROM ROGERS IS THAT THEY BEHAVE LIKE A BUNCH OF BULLIES INTIMIDATING AND HARASSING THEIR CLIENTS.