DIRTY DRY CLEANER - MARK MAYES IS A LIAR

Posted on Tuesday, August 29th, 2006 at 4:31pm CDT by d89303e5

Company: DIRTY DRY CLEANER - MARK MAYES IS A LIAR

Mark Mayes is a liar. BEWARE

Mark Mayes, owner of Monte Carlo Cleaners, is a liar.

He told me repeatedly he would pay me for the clothes his location destroyed and months later has not.

DO NOT GIVE MONEY TO PEOPLE WHO DO NOT DO BUSINESS FAIRLY!!!

Located in Scottsdale,AZ.

He also owns one in Mesa.

16211 N. Scottsdale Road

Scottsdale, AZ

480-778-1862 or 480-464-7783

COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_63525#

_____

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2

40387c39, 2008-01-15, 02:17PM CST

mark a mayes DIRTY LIER TOOK MY CLOTHES $500 clothes I want my clothes

d159c726, 2008-12-09, 11:44AM CST

If you weren't paid for your clothes then you were probably trying to scam the cleaners. I had an article of clothing that was damaged and was paid immediately the following day, I've also been a customer since he opened and have seen a couple of times where he paid people that said they lost clothes just based on their word, even though there was no proof how expensive the clothes were. He has sold the business and that's unfortunate, because I think we need more business owners like Mark Mayes in this world and less CON ARTISTS LIKE YOU!! He was even written up in the Scottsdale times for being so ethical. So why don't you use your time to do something constructive instead of trying to belittle someone.

d159c726, 2008-12-09, 05:32PM CST

By the posting (Jan. 2008)I'm guessing you don't realize that Mark Mayes sold his store the summer of 07, so maybe you should figure out who the owner is before you accuse people.