brandon auto sales defective car purchase

Posted on Monday, August 28th, 2006 at 8:54am CDT by eac17a36

Company: brandon auto sales defective car purchase

i purchased a CAR FROM BRANDON AUTO SALES IN AUGUST. I PAID JUST ABOUT 3300 DOLLARS CASH OUT ON THIS CAR. I HAVE THE WARRANTY ON THIS CAR AND STILL MAKING PAYMENTS ON TIME TOO!!!!!! THIS CAR A HYUNDI SONATA 1999 HAS EXTENSIVE WARRANTY COVERED ISSUES EXCEPT THE B RAKES WHICH I WAS GOING TO ADDRESS MYSELF. THE SALESPERSON FRANK IS UNWILLING TO MAKE ANY ATTEMPTS TO HELP ME WITH THE ISSUES. I HAVE LOST THREE DAYS OF PAY FROM THE CAR NOT STARTING. I WENT THERE TO TRY TO RESOLVE THE CAR ISSUES AND WAS RUDELY TREATED. I AM SEEKING MY MONEY BACK CAUSE OF THER FOLLOWING ISSUES UNFAIR TREATMENT OF A FEMALE ALSO I WAS CALLES A PHYSCO BITCH. PLUS AN IMPORTANT ISSUE WAS NOT OBVIOUS UPON PURCHASING THIS CAR. AFTER I MADE THE SALE AND WENT TO INSURANCE COMPANY TO ADD TO POLICY MY AGENT CALLED DOWN TO BRANDON AUTO AND I WAS TOLKD BY FRANK THAT I DIDNT SIGN A PAPER FOR CAR. WHEN I WENT DOWN THERE TO SIGN PAPER I WAS TOLD THAT THIS WAS A SALVAGE REBUIT ACCIDENT CAR IF I KNEW THIS BEFORE I BOUGHT THE CAR I WOULD HAVE NOT GOT THIS CAR I WAS LIED TO AND DECEIVED ABOUTG THIS ISSUE. AT THIS POINT IN TIME I WANT FULL REFUND OF THIS CAR WHICH IS 4200 DOLLARS , SINCE I AM VERY STRESSED OUT ABOUT THIS I DONT EWANT ANY MORE DEALINGS WITH A CROOK LIKE THIS. MARY A WHITE POB 146 PITTSFORD VT 05763

9cff978e, 2008-05-09, 01:37PM CDT

Ms. White had her day in court as the plaintiff, under the laws and guide lines in the state of Vermont she was awarded nothing. this was simple, she agreed to buy on a as is and i agreed to sell on as is.

4e636e25, 2009-10-07, 12:27PM CDT

That still doesn't make the sale of an obviously faulty vehicle at full resale value appropriate. I will be sure to avoid your business establishment in the future, and tell as many as I can to do the same.

c2400d9b, 2009-10-22, 11:40AM CDT

Frankie has done this to many people. I almost bought a car there and was rudly treated. There is also a gmc there and the transmission is falling off. DO NOT BUY!!!!!! oct 22 2009

c40a04b3, 2012-08-01, 08:47PM CDT

wow.... Just from his response i would never buy a car or RV from him...Glad i did a search and found out about his attitude.....I saw some of his vehiles on Craigslist... I will have to tell everyone to stay away.... I hope he gets an "As Is" when he meets his maker.... Whata PRICK!