Wendy's Hamburgers- Memphis, TN

Posted on Thursday, August 24th, 2006 at 8:02am CDT by d32827c7

Company: Wendy's Hamburgers- Memphis, TN

Wendy’s Hamburgers, 2895 Poplar, Memphis, TN.

Service is slow with only one person at a cash register most of the time. Yesterday, I ordered a salad and a cup of water. No water, no thank you, no eye contact. Today I ordered a salad and when I pointed out that the noodles went with chicken mandarin salad and not the taco salad, the girl behind the register half-threw a bag of chips on my tray. When I waited for the water I had ordered, she looked at my tray with a “what’s wrong now” attitude” until I reminded her that she forgot my water. In addition, this person began taking and filling the order of the people behind me before mine. Needless to say, I do not need that kind of disrespectful service from anybody. Wendy’s has lost my business as if they care or even notice. Personally, I am sick to death of sloppy, inefficient, and careless customer service in fast food restaurants. In today’s economy, people have choices and more than one business has bitten the dust because of poor customer service by insolent bozos who think the world owes them a living.

dd147daa, 2008-01-04, 01:38PM CST

I totally agree!! Customer service in the entire Memphis area is absolutely gone! Especially at fast food places.