My Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card

Posted on Wednesday, August 23rd, 2006 at 3:59am CDT by 781f4581

Company: My Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card

Customer Care Head,

This is with reference to my Credit Card No. 4129 0380 8687 9713. I had sent an ordinary post in the last week of June that I am relocating from Mumbai to Chennai and I had also furnished the new address.

I recieved a statement dated 18Jul Ref No. 18S9BO/0201 with an outstanding amount of 97,577.68 addressed to the Mumbai address. Please note that I have not spent the money and this is clear case of fraud. Would appreciate if you could investigate on this issue. Fortunately I have my son-in-law's cousin who is in Mumbai who went over to my house to pick up and forward all the courier and post that I have been getting. This statement was amongst those which were lying in my house unattended.

8-10 days back, I also had a collection agent calling on my Chennai contact number to ask for the money. I declined stating that this is fraud and that I will not make the payment. I am informing you as well by this mail which is also copied to my daughter and son-in-law that I will not under any circumstance pay this money. Also please note that I am a 75 year old pensioner. Think of my plight after seeing such a statement. I am not in the best of my health and anything drastic could have happened to me.

Caroline Patruni

+91 44 4217 0048

P.S: Please copy all correspondence to my wife and son-in-law.